test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House Mails NOT WORKING

divastationdivastation Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since the patch it looks like AH goods are sent through the mailbox now, however only the first one or two actually lets you "Take Items" after that they look blank but are not.

I didn't realize even the AD you get from sold auctions is sent through the mail and I deleted several emails thinking they were just notifications and did not get the AD (since it didn't show up at all).

The Gateway doesn't even recognize these emails. ;_;

I don't mind if they want to change how the system works (much worse convenience-wise though - maybe to combat bots?) but with no notice on a major AH change and Non-functioning mail is an extremely poor implementation.

Edit: Also it seems many mails aren't even showing up (looks like empty mailbox) until I delete one and then my screen fills with other mails)
Post edited by divastation on

Comments

• rocketbrainrocketbrain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got the email from my item selling and it contained only 1 AD instead of the few dozen thousand I was to get. :(
  • kent10skent10s Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hope they fix this, else ill be upset. i have some items on the ah for several hundred thousand AD
    "Drive it like u stole it"
  • liriennightstarliriennightstar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue - I only receive 1 AD for sold items regardless of the item's sell price. I was hopeful that this morning's patch would correct this, but it has not.

I created a ticket a few days ago, but haven't received a response. Probably not a great time for tickets. :)
  • baldurandalbaldurandal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    I am having issues with mail from the auction house as well. Only the first two mail I received from it contained astral diamonds, but the rest, although it says it contains the AD, does not actually have any AD to claim. Also, whenever I deleted mail I've claimed AD from, I would get duplicates of them with the same return address but with an "@" in it (without the quotations). The duplicate mail themselves don't contain any AD, by the way.
    "Just keep moving." - Lara Croft
  • fluffyscruffyfluffyscruffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My AD total has been increasing, but I've not received any mail. The only mail I had recently on my Cleric was spam, besides that my inbox says it's empty, even though I didn't delete all my mail in it. It even had some old STO mail in it.
  • jlasherasjlasheras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

Same to me, i'm have 2 mails with 50k without nothing to take, i lost items and AD... this it's a joke omg?
  • kesrikesri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I checked my mail in the Gateway to see if I'd gotten any notifications of sales, since my AD total had not gone up, but my consignments disappeared from the list. Mail said I had to check in with the Postal Courier. I was like "Yay! They fixed it!" (Because before I was almost never getting my Astral Diamonds on a sale.) Unfortunately, such was not the case. I did get the right amount of Astral Diamonds for two items and when I took them they correctly increased my AD balance. Unfortunately, the other two sales emails were as above: said the AD were attached, but no attachment. Worse, I had several sales which timed out and I got emails about those, saying the items were attached, but those also had no attachments. Even worse than that, I BOUGHT several items from the AH on the Gateway this afternoon and there were emails saying THOSE items were attached and, guess what? Right, no attachments. I don't understand how this auction house could be so messed up when Cryptic has working auction systems in several games already.

Also, why is it impossible to create a bug report for a bug that is not in your bug list already while in-game? That is so upsetting, since THIS IS BETA as the fan boys will tell you if you make any type of negative comment on the forums. Well, if it is beta, we should be able to report bugs in-game!

Please fix the auction house before everyone gives up on it. I love your crafting system (well, except the bug where you don't get Rough Astral Diamonds from crafting missions that are supposed to grant them. I was really planning to max out crafting and settle down from my adventures to peddle my wares one day, but if I can't peddle them and get paid...
  • vandrallvandrall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem with the auction house not mailing me the astral diamonds for the last ten auctions I put up that were bought out.
  • stormrain65stormrain65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Opposite issue, I just won an item in the auction house but it's not attached in the mail, eventhough it states otherwise.

Not a big dealbreaker for this specific one since it was very cheap (like 50 AD or so and I cannot even remember what it was lol) but in any case it kinda makes me not willing to bid in expensive items just for fear I will actually lose a hell lot of AD...