test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry creation question

beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
When you make a dungeon/adventure/quest can you set it with a password or something so that only you can play it? I want to give it a shot but I want to test mine a lot and make tweaks to get it right before getting a bunch of 1 stars and bad feedback. thanks.

Comments

• drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You don't have to publish it until you think it is ready. You can play through it in the foundry to clear out bugs and such before you hit that publish button.

No matter how good your quest is, people will still give you one star. Sometimes even give you one star and not tell you why? Or even just flat out insult you on their review write up.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cool deal. yeah I'm sure there's people like that. I always give feedback, good or bad. I try to make the bad constructive if it's possible. I always give at least a small tip too if I enjoy it at all. I won't mind the people with baseless negative stuff/ratings but I still want to do something that most people enjoy. I've played a few where it was worse than being at the dentist but I had to keep going just so I could give them feedback.