test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP system

kittykaswickkittykaswick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
There really needs to be something done with the way the pvp matchs are made. They need to have some kind of gear score rating and match the people with similiar gs's together. Its one thing to go into a pvp match and struggle back and forth for points and its fun but when you go in against people that are fully pvp geared there is no point in even doing it.

We ran agasint exile multiple times tonight and it was a route no matter how it was setup, they even went so far as to get up in the respawn area and kill us as we spawned in and if we got past the guy at the fire they were waiting right at the drop off.

Point is to get some kind of pairing going so the full gear people are fighting each other becasue it will totally ruin the game for casual pvp players and hell pretty much anyone not geared.
Post edited by kittykaswick on

Comments

• blod81blod81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everytime i join PvP my dmg drops alot, its like it dont count in my gear stats. Its very sad to see ones dmg being cut in half.
  • quo2rquo2r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I play a trickster rogue, and it seems I do zero damage... I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You will run against premades, just have to take it and move on. I'd personally rather get stomped every so often than not be able to play with friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • defaultname57defaultname57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One change I would like to see in PVP is a vote to kick or some other way to keep people from going afk at the beginning and still getting more exp then some quest. Fairly annoying when you end up in a party where 3/5 don't want to be "bothered" with actually playing the game.