test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rolling system faulty

kilyan82xkilyan82x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi developers,if you are reading u need to review the rolling system.
People are allowed to roll on anithing they want and they usaully roll need even if their class is not eligible for that item.
So the things u should do, is not allowing rolls on items for people's class not eligible.
People this evening not queue anymore in dungeon because is full of thieves, stealing items on roll.
IF u want to fix this, need absolutely a patch soon or noone will do dungeons anymore.
Hope you will follow my suggestion,cheers:)
CPU:PHENOM II X4 965@3.9 GHZ
MOBO:ASROCK 890GX EXTREME 3
RAM:8GB 1600 MHZ
SSD:SAMSUNG 830
VGA:ASUS 560 TI DCII TOP 900/1800/2100
Post edited by kilyan82x on

Comments

• lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    I have seen this as well. If your character can't use an item, need should not even be available.

Lots of greedy people out there that roll need on absolutely everything.
  • kilyan82xkilyan82x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    t and also gold i think is not shared, and pots and enhancements are free to loot, need rolling on everithing, on consumables would be good only greed or pass,because obviously all need.
    Also at least in th run i just made items were good only for control wizards and clerics, not a single rogue or warriro drop, maybe only this time, maybe an other things that needs to be checked
    CPU:PHENOM II X4 965@3.9 GHZ
    MOBO:ASROCK 890GX EXTREME 3
    RAM:8GB 1600 MHZ
    SSD:SAMSUNG 830
    VGA:ASUS 560 TI DCII TOP 900/1800/2100
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My suggestion for a simple fix would be that you can only roll NEED on an item your class can use but in doing so the item becomes Bound to Character immediately. So anyone who wants to sell on the AH or pass to an alt needs to GREED on an item.
  • silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    Pots and enchantments pop only for you. Gold is shared. Nightmare lock boxes are popped for the individual as well. I'm fairly sure the only thing that can be ninja'd is white items if the loot threshold is set to green.
  • therepstertherepster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, hey, HEY.

My cleric companion needs a new icon. It's not my fault none of you devoted clerics are willing to just pass it along.
  • soulsaltsoulsalt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fairest way would be to have separate loot drops for each player in an instance, that only shows as one drop per player. Gets rid of the silly need to roll, you still get the random drops, eliminates greedy players