test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

forum titles

beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If you're a founder or Guardian of the North how do you get the title in the forum? I did try searching as I'm sure it's been asked but I didn't find it.
Post edited by beaghan1 on

Comments

• beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hello, maybe some founder or guardian that's not complaing about something could answer this for me please and thank you..
  • xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I sent a ticket to customer service. That's the answer I found in the tech support forums. I didn't see anywhere to add mine from this site.
  • frozentreatsfrozentreats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Click User CP at the top of the forum.
    2. Click Permission Groups.
    3. Set it to whatever you want it to say.
    4. Don't be snarky, and read the FAQs. :P
  • xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I swear it wasn't there when I looked! Anyway, thank you, now I feel stupid :)
  • ashenor21ashenor21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah thanks Frozen.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thank you all
  • frozentreatsfrozentreats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I can't find the FAQ that had it now, but it was ... somewhere ... last Wednesday when I had the same question.

yw!