test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• nikkitawittanikkitawitta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sigh. Still the same. No response function bla bla bla. :/ Hope you get it fixed soon!
  • hytte1337hytte1337 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks dude! Have looked for several hours for a solution and yours is the first one that works for me :)
  • yubergayuberga Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2jkjnjknjknknkj
  • gigilodehgigilodeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still no hope... cant pass launcher

no admin or mod give us info
  • kegoragekegorage Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The update 7 fix worked like a charm. Thanks.
  • nushi18nushi18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still not working
  • dethtoondethtoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wtf is going on? I could not log in yesterday because my launcher. I had to download the exe. file and that worked and now this morning the same exact thing? What is today's work around?
  • maylalamaylala Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can't login as well, says connection timed out.
  • kegoragekegorage Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It timed out, now back to previous error.
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor handling of this whole launcher situation.
    For shame Cryptic. For shame.
  • fedofedofedofedo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dethtoon wrote: »
    wtf is going on? I could not log in yesterday because my launcher. I had to download the exe. file and that worked and now this morning the same exact thing? What is today's work around?
    same error....
  • jutien14jutien14 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I was having this problem, completed the steps listed above and it worked fine, now today its back to doing that same thing, when I try to launch it through "my programs-public-and so on" it sits there trying to connect to login servers then times out.
  • maylalamaylala Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maybe they're on still on maintenance
  • nushi18nushi18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Random post just passing by
  • oduncan31oduncan31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nobody remember the issues Diablo 3 had logging in on day 1? Some of us muppets paid a days wage for that game and couldn't play it for 24 hours, some even more. Quit moaning n ride it out, Cryptic have made a pretty neat game considering it's free.
  • ternesyavternesyav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to Open Beta!

We'll be starting our next beta phase with a MASSIVE stress-test. Since the vast majority of you will not be playing this game one month from now, we don't feel its necessary to invest too much into servers.

So sit back, keep mashing the executable, and hope that you can get in. We'll do everything we can to make sure that everyone gets a chance to play for awhile, with what hardware we can put to use during this uncomfortable period.

... j/k - but you have to understand that these companies have got wise to how MMO customers chew-threw content then dump these games like garbage.
  • fedofedofedofedo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maylala wrote: »
    maybe they're on still on maintenance
    when it's on maintenance u can't log into character selection, but launcher have to work .-.
  • vac333vac333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Solutions you gave are BS not working for me....
    "On the contrary: even if they never speak of it, people have a very
    acute appreciation of the price they have paid for outward peace and quiet:
    the permanent humiliation of their human dignity."
    - Vaclav Havel -
  • oberhundoberhund Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am seeing the white launcher now is this due to the maintenance going on or some thing else?
  • lordofdestructinglordofdestructing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finally managed to launch the game, then it didn't manage to get me into the game for hours before a new patch came out, and so my launcher doesn't work again. FFS, you have to do something about this. At least update so we know you're there.
  • syphilaidssyphilaids Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still cannot get into the login server once the game has been launched
  • ternesyavternesyav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are still down for maintenance - probably won't be back up until 2:00pm EST

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?167051-Neverwinter-maintenance-05-01-13
  • vac333vac333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Know you said it could last past 12 noon central... but why is the launcher messed up... did you break something else? UPDATE please
    "On the contrary: even if they never speak of it, people have a very
    acute appreciation of the price they have paid for outward peace and quiet:
    the permanent humiliation of their human dignity."
    - Vaclav Havel -
    edited May 2013
    Servers are still down for maintenance - probably won't be back up until 2:00pm EST

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?167051-Neverwinter-maintenance-05-01-13
  • amardartamardart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the launcher meant to be a blank white screen?
  • mamuts6mamuts6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Hello!
    I'm from Latvia, why did I introduce my self like that? That's why i'm been here for a long long time here, I don't know what is happening with perfect world, but it's starts to scary me, because my forsaken launcher isn't working at least 3 weeks now, sorry but if open beta launchers, in game and other stuff isn't working, then I have question, what and why you - dev team are so lame in last months??? This is first time that **** is happening, I think is your perfect world going down, I mean it, and I see it, we Latvians are too smart to invest in game before it's ready, now you all can see why?!
  • mamuts6mamuts6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Hello!
    I'm from Latvia, why did I introduce my self like that? That's why i'm been here for a long long time here, I don't know what is happening with perfect world, but it's starts to scary me, because my forsaken launcher isn't working at least 3 weeks now, sorry but if open beta launchers, in game and other stuff isn't working, then I have question, what and why you - dev team are so lame in last months??? This is first time that **** is happening, I think is your perfect world going down, I mean it, and I see it, we Latvians are too smart to invest in game before it's ready, now you all can see why?!
  • hanjikyuhanjikyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher doesnt even start =/
  • tossittossit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A white window is still better than wow heroic farming or call of duty.
  • xtryzztxxtryzztx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, it doesn't work again -_-
This discussion has been closed.