test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Queue's Going Up Instead of Down

addkarma1addkarma1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I logged in this morning and the queue said at first that I was at 9706 in line. It then dropped down to 7023 and now it went up to 120463.

Is there an issue with the queue meter?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by addkarma1 on

Comments

• celluliciouscellulicious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Them is some crazy numbers but all I do know is "Heros" go to the front of the line so I guess 113k of Heros all logged in at once.
  • scarydoofusscarydoofus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A form of this happened to me yesterday evening as well. I started in a queue of ~7800, saw it drop down to about 5500, then saw it jump to 45968. Usually would stay there for like a minute or so, then would drop me back close that 5500 number. Did this several times as I waited. Once or twice, that 45k number stayed for several minutes, but it would always return me to the last 'actual' number I saw.

At a guess, I figure anyone with 'preferential queue status' jumping to the front of the line screws with the queue meter, which shows an 'end of the line' number until it refreshes.