test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Log in

2»

Comments

• vythicalvythical Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looks like going to that link makes your account name automatically filled in when you run the launcher. Isn't that strange?
  • pot4mepot4me Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers been crashed all day wtf
  • zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same issue but if you just visit: https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey (you don't need to click anything or get the code or anything then run the launcher again it should work.

Not sure how this is supposed to work? After I log in, I just get sent to a page asking to redeem keys
  • arkafoxarkafox Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    WTF that works!!!!,, just close the launcher, open the page, dont click nothing and open the launcher again, try to login , and done D=
  • nikaponnikapon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just tried the link posted by runninglind30, no luck :(
    still cant log in

some screenies of the login messages received below:
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2cxydew.jpg
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2enubk2.jpg
  • sustrasustra Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if you load the launcher and look in the upper left corner by the perfect world icon you will see a serer status, red=down green=up it will tell you there if you can login or not. Also the launcher as of 12:35am EDT (-5:00 GMT) said "We are currently undergoing extended maintenance. Thank You."

it is now 12:48am EDT (-05:00) and I tried runningblind's technique it failed the first time because I still had launcher open then I closed launcher and clicked the link again now when I log into the launcher it tells me servers are up.

Ack though the launcher showed a green orb after I loged into the launcher trying to load the game it told me "servers not available at this time"
  • artex311artex311 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Think they did some stress test to the servers today. Saw something on an other thread.
  • nikaponnikapon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks sustra. icon is red at the moment.
    I'll try again later today.

cheers
  • beamchargerbeamcharger Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    absoleml wrote: »
    I'm having a problem where when I click log in it says I can not continue because i am not logged in even though i typed in the right name and pasword

i know it might sound a bit stupid but try capitalising the first charactwer if your pass if it is a letter
    i couldnt log in the 1st day so i copypasted my pass from microsoft word and i had the auto capitalize feature enabled
    i also use my email instead of username
  • diurnalisdiurnalis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have a similar problem with the game. everytime i key in my login details, the server processes it up till the point where it is retrieveing list of characters and then it says disconnected from login server.. so as of now, i haven't even been able to get to the character creation screen..
    anyone know of a solution for this problem?

edit : i managed to run the game on my laptop (windows 7) however, i'm still unable to run it on my desktop (windows 8) despite re-installing and re-downloading
  • conradhauserconradhauser Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can no longer connect with a character after crashing near the first camp site in the Tower District. Any attempts by using that character result in a crash.

edit: now my launcher stopped working, some scripts were no longer working
  • guza#8840 guza Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am using EU proxy to reduce lag and when I get eu1.proxy I am not able to login.
    I need to restart the game until I get eu2.proxy. Fix please.
  • revargrevarg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me, when i try to log in, it strait crashes without letting me get in

so i QQ hard
  • gefjongefjon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can login OK but then the screen does not respond to mouse or keyboard.

I have just successfully patched (which took hours) and cannot get past the EULA agreement as I can't click on either of the buttons or the scroll bar.