test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• naravthewanderernaravthewanderer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5 or so minutes of queuing, and now I am in - ignoring the yoyo queue numbers, being able to get in and have 100-200 ping times in instances, rather than 1000+ and dying, seems like a good thing... yes, I think they need more servers, but I also think they are being quite responsive. D3 launch day makes this look like a wonderful event, and that was for paid, single player content!
  • tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    egoboosted wrote: »
    That's fine....alienate the other users that still backed you and paid $60. I understand and will definitely NOT be giving you any more money after today. Thank you!

Everyone else...speak with your wallet.

Hope you can fund the game with JUST the HOTN users.

Oh grow up! You're not getting a service you didn't pay for because you didn't pay for it. The queue skipping is part of the Hero level only, and this is CLEARLY written in the product description.

"Speak with your wallet", hah! If you think paying $60 entitles you to be a VIP customer anywhere, you've probably not got much of a wallet to begin with.
  • ulfric007ulfric007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter.
    Funny that the queue just keeps going up. In 5 minutes I went from a little over 2500 to go and now just under 6000. Way to plan ahead. When is elder scrolls online coming out so I can have a decent mmo to play by a company that knows what it is doing?
  • whocares262whocares262 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    add more servers problem solved
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gluve221 wrote: »
    Everyone just needs to chill out, its an Open Beta therefore these issues are normal, its a work in progress, so what if you cant play for an hour or two, maybe even a whole day :eek: It will be up and working smoothly in time until then why not do something else. Not really any use complaining about it over and over again in the forums.
    you saying that is like you buying a new car then me telling you sorry can't drive it there are 7000 others waiting to use it before you tough luck.
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Jesus the F2P MMO community makes me sick sometimes. I bought a Guardian pack, and I have no issue waiting in line. Would I like to have priority over the F2Pers? Sure. Am I going to feel like I'm entitled to such a privilege? Hell no. I know what I payed for, and I got it.
  • grapeyougrapeyou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm going to prep dinner, and shower, and if im not in game im just going to ask for a refund on the guardian pack... rediculous to put up money and get in a que with FTP people. put up 200 to skip ahead? No thanks, I just wont play.
    5449631NHZIB.png
  • whocares262whocares262 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same thing here
    went from 3k up to 6k short que my ***
  • feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't believe that as a person who paid to support the devs on this FREE game, i have to wait in a large queue, whilst everyone else plays for free :(

Lesson learned here. No way in the world I'm gonna buy that Legacy of Rolumus pack I was eyeballing now.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • trocan678trocan678 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
  • hellskarhellskar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To be honest, everything is expensive in this game......open a lockbox? pay 20 dollars for 10 keys.....screw that. Its stupid to the point where even astral daimonds are useless as currency in game....zen is the only thing that gets you anything.
    edited April 2013
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    We’re aware of issues related to queues and are investigating. The abnormally high and fluctuating numbers are a display issue, and we’re working on a fix. We’ll update you with an ETA for the fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

I'm sorry to say this, but we have no complain about the queue itself (it's OPEN BETA, i expected issues lol).
    BUT, just freakin tell us why Guardians of Neverwinter users have no queue privilege, because that is like messing with us all.
    edited April 2013
    egoboosted wrote: »
    That's fine....alienate the other users that still backed you and paid $60. I understand and will definitely NOT be giving you any more money after today. Thank you!

Everyone else...speak with your wallet.

Hope you can fund the game with JUST the HOTN users.

Are you serious? It's A BETA!!!!! The game isn't even released yet and you already are complaining? Jesus H man, go back to CoD or something.
  • egoboostedegoboosted Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tilt42 wrote: »
    Oh grow up! You're not getting a service you didn't pay for because you didn't pay for it. The queue skipping is part of the Hero level only, and this is CLEARLY written in the product description.

"Speak with your wallet", hah! If you think paying $60 entitles you to be a VIP customer anywhere, you've probably not got much of a wallet to begin with.

I assure you, I have plenty of money, the fact that you're in the same boat (you're not HOTN) is purely amusing.

This is just a game to pass the time, I have money because I don't waste it on games without any real vision. So $60 isn't much but it's the principle of the matter. Go try and troll someone who isn't your better.
  • feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't quote rednames, I guess, so I'll just say to his/her post that I hope it's less of a slap in the face than that last 'fix'.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • ticcyticcy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guardians!? :/
    - ticcy
    Emporium Leader
  • demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queues man. Sucks for people who paid money for Neverwinter or Guardians rather...but it's F2P MMORPG open beta release, I'm sure it'll get better in the next day or two.
  • maleiochmaleioch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jeronan wrote: »
    60 bucks is not enough for Cryptic! So they dump us in the back with the freeloaders.

I am getting a bit fed up With Cryptic. This is STO all over again!
    Expect this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for at least two weeks until enough People get fed up of Queue times and quit the game and uninstall.

I think after Three <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> launches and Three <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> treatments by Cryptic I give up on this Company.
    They sertainly won't get a single dime out of my Pocket anymore. That's for sure!

Fool me once With CO. Fool me twice With STO. And now With Neverwinter! It's strike out! :mad:

So you call the folks like myself, who helped beta test but did not purchase a package from PWE freeloaders?

It's your own **** fault for paying for a FREE GAME!?!
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    derressh wrote: »
    Jesus the F2P MMO community makes me sick sometimes. I bought a Guardian pack, and I have no issue waiting in line. Would I like to have priority over the F2Pers? Sure. Am I going to feel like I'm entitled to such a privilege? Hell no. I know what I payed for, and I got it.
    Queing is not bad it is the fact that we have well over 7000 people getting in at once really?
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I love it when people can't read. :D
    Took me 1 min on the forums to fix my launcher.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • crazykldcrazykld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    131 lets hope i dont jump up to 1000
    [th]Game[/th][th]Name[/th][th]Class[/th][th]Level[/th]NeverwinterDeadweightDevoted Cleric60Perfect WorldDemienR8 Cleric100Perfect WorldRy__Ry4/5aps BM101BlacklightProDeadweightSniper20Forsaken WorldBecca BooPriest60
  • tls44tls44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOL total BS
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    derressh wrote: »

It's not what you get, it's what they make you of. The queue thing is a bad punch to everyone who spent a lil on this game, just like "gimme some money...oh yeah...now just fk off i care of rich dudes"
  • tls44tls44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cant even get in with high queues, totally <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. all servers the same
  • keaankeaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    First launcher problems, then lags now this. I dont wanna wonder which number I'm in que when I click launch button for Christ Sake. (Besides even Queue is f.u.c.k.e.d up)
    Why not invest in more servers? If will be like this it gonna be unplayable for most of people.
  • magnabravmagnabrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid for Guardian and I don't mind waiting. Who cares if you wait for 15+ minutes to play, go hug your grandma or something.
  • zhp23zhp23 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I simply don't understand how they weren't prepared for this. They've promoted this game so much with a blitzing their product via youtube, mmo sites that they don't even have the capacity for 5 - 10 k players on open beta is maddening enough. You would think that developer and publishers of games would get this scenario right..... I really enjoyed the game even though their was tremendous amount of lag....hopefully they solve their lag issues within a few minutes.
  • jeronanjeronan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    It's not what you get, it's what they make you of. The queue thing is a bad punch to everyone who spent a lil on this game, just like "gimme some money...oh yeah...now just fk off i care of rich dudes"

It's their old misfunctioning EPIC FAIL Queue system.

Nice to experience the good old STO launch flashbacks again.

I Guess several years was not enough for Cryptic to fix this mess and make Neverwinter's launch go smoother.
  • johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mine started at 4906 then went to 11222, then to 4058 then up to 11222 again. Why are the same numbers popping up and going up then down then up?
This discussion has been closed.