test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Italian guild recruitment: Araldi!

lightmaster83lightmaster83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
Hi guys!
We are two Italian friends and we're looking for people who want to join our guild: Araldi
The guild will be PvP-PvE oriented, and when is possible with a little bit of GdR
We played D&D, NwN and some MMORPG: WoW (vanilla), Guild Wars I&II, SWTOR.
We are looking for relaxed and honest people, no lamers! We can play all days but we have also a good real life so we can't surely play 24h/24h
Join us if you want to play with good people, ready to fight and win for Neverwinter, without anxiety and with a lot of fun!
In game you can easily find us: i'm masterluke83 (all my pg's surname is Lightmaster) and my friend's log-in name is umberto83
You can find the "work in progress " forum at this site araldi.forumfree.it
Greetings and see you soon!

p.s. just to celebrete GdR: our allignment is supposed to be Neutral, also accept good and evils players :cool:
Araldi_Derna_Lightmaster.jpg
Post edited by lightmaster83 on

Comments

• umberto3umberto3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi guys, my mate already said everything...lots of friendly and active people in here!
    If you are looking for an active and fun guild to be in, look no farther then Araldi!
    Trust me, you won't be dissapointed;)
  • valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    Hi^^,

i was looking for an Italian-speak Guild like this. Check my thread:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?118591-LF-Italian-Guild

If my needs are in line with your policy ( see Team Speak issue ) and if you have age restriction rule, i will gladly join you =3

If you want me of course ^^.
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • lightmaster83lightmaster83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Our guild is "work in progress" :) we have our ideas but not any rules or policies...surely we don't want any type of lamers and similar...this is the first point...the age will be surely something to check :)

We really appreciate if you visit and make your registration here---> this is our forum site: araldi.forumfree.it

So we can also talk better in italian ;)

Welcome!
  • lightmaster83lightmaster83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    New site and new members!

We've finally created the guild in game and now our site is nwaraldi.shivtr.com

Join the best Italian guild in game!

We play on Mindflayer shard!!!
  • coredmcoredm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Salve ragazzi. se siete nel server Dragon e potete reclutarmi sarei contento di giocare con voi.
    Nome in gioco Namura - chierico... e se non serve dps far