test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sons of Moradin [Dwarven themed RP guild]

unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Sons of Moradin

Moradin.png

Who We Are

We have officially started on the Mindflayer shard and we are looking for all fellow roleplayers of the dwarven persuasion (..okay that sounded cheesy, even for me). Er yes anyways, as I was saying, we are looking for dwarven rper's to join us in our quest to give all the roleplayers of the stout folk a place to call home. Of course non-dwarves can join as well as long as they don't mind hanging about dwarves.

We are more of a OOC group/gathering to better find fellow dwarven roleplayers or people who enjoy dwarven themed rp in general. Whether we evolve to have an actual IC organisation in the future remains to be seen.
Want to Join?

If interested in joining us give me a shout on Throren Stonehammer or if I'm not on, get in contact with Asdur Grimforge. If you want or need to know anymore feel free to shoot me a PM here on the forums or simply reply to this thread.

Are you a dwarven roleplayer but already in a guild? No problem! We have set up a roleplay chat channel for any and all dwarf related rp. It is called DwarfRP so feel free to join at your leisure.

Thanks for reading and may Moradin's hammer guide you!
-Unhodin/Throren
Post edited by unhodin on

Comments

• unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Come now, surely there must be some kinsmen interested in joining us!
  • varalaravvaralarav Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi. I'm Berend Battlebeard from Baldur's Gate, a cleric of Moradin.

I'm interested in join Sons of Moradin. I'm playing in Dragon Shard.

I don't know if you need any more information. Ask me.

(I'm spanish and my english is not good.)
  • unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well sadly this guild is on the Mondflayer shard, not Dragon. Sorry.
  • capitty3capitty3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Salutations! My name is(will be) Roheryn Warsmith. I'm not sure what class I will be playing yet, but I am more than interested in joining your most awesome guild. I am on the Mindflayer Shard.

(I also heard that the shards will be combined in the future, so then Berend Battlebeard could potentially join in the future!)
  • nevulus1213nevulus1213 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Character Name: Nevren Battlefist
    Character's Birth Name: Nevren As'r Evalarr the III (elvish translation "of strong fortitude")
    Role: Controller (Wizard)
    Server: Mindflayer

Quick Background:
    Once a promising young Elven apprentice, Nevren poked his pointy ears where it didn't belong and mistook his master's Wand of Polymorph for a Wand of Magic Missiles. As he uttered the trigger incantation in hopes to watch the brilliant display of missles, the wand shot off into the distance, but to his dismay there was no trail of missiles. Instead the green ray shot with such force, that Nev's poor arm swayed back causing the Polymorph ray to reflect off a mirror and strike him dead in the chest. To his disbelief he was transformed into the one humanoid he disliked most... a DWARF!

After being expelled from his apprenticeship, Nev took on a life of adventurer and trickster, utilizing what few cantrips he remembered from his stay at the Invoker's Academy to get by and feed himself. From Elven noble to homeless Dwarf. Our story begins in Neverwinter.....
    edited May 2013
    Glad to see more interested folk! Also, an interesting backstory there Nev.

When you folks can, try to find me online. My character is Throren Stonehammer. If you can't find me try to talk to Asdur Grimforge.
  • arius88arius88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello! I am very interested in joining your guild. I don't have my bio yet, but I will post it on my character's panel, once I get in-game.

IGN: Rangrim Battleheart (Lot's of Dwarf's with Battle in their name.)
    Class: Devouted Cleric

I will try and find you first in-game Throren!

Cheers my mineral brethren.
    edited May 2013
    I'll be around recruiting today till about 6pm EST so if you see me around, give me a shout.
  • sirbeletangsirbeletang Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Arr Thalador would love to join the Sons of Moradin, but he is on he Dragon server :( I may consider making a character on your server....
  • vivimymastervivimymaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Character Name: Darkenlight
    Character's Birth Name: Theresa Apolla
    Role: Devout cleric
    Server: Mindflayer
  • shantungshantung Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello id love to join your guild:) Sadly cant send you a tell ingame yet as im not lev 15 yet, but if you see me around please invite!!

My character is Freja Flamehair, hers is a simple story, she became a Cleric after her husband fell in battle while she watched on helplessly and is now determined never to feel so helpless again and to do all she can for her fellow Dwarves.
  • sirbeletangsirbeletang Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive decided to come to Mindflayer shard. My name is Thorin Stormguard, a guardian, and i would like to join the Sons of Moradin. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free. Plz find me on the server :)
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty busy with some real life job issues currently but my Right-hand dwarf; Asdur grimforge should be in-game. Look for him if I'm not on folks.
  • olaftimolaftim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Limerick Copperbraid, she-dwarf cut purse, will look for you in the realms!
  • rasalvat0rerasalvat0re Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you guys still on Mindflayer? tried searching the guild in social and it didn't show..
  • neosentryneosentry Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have my steel! Adrik Spiritforge Shield dwarf guardian fighter, child of the thunder blessing guided by Moradin to go where he is needed. On beholder, so Im gona have to start a new mindflyer, lucky Im only lvl 12 now. I'll try to find one of you in game
  • jheidejheide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings, kinsman! I'm Ghorin Grimbeard of the Dragon shard. I've created a dwarf-only guild on my server, firstly named Frosthammer Clan but changed the name (Clan Deepforge) due to the similarity with Icehammer dwarf NPC's. However recruiting isn't going so well atm and I'm lacking active players. I created the guild with the intention of a social, semi-rp, casual gaming guild, not having the time to create a homepage etc. Soooo, I was thinking maybe I and perhaps a few (say 4-5) of my active members could join up with the Sons of Moradin once the servers merge? If they do, that is. In the meantime I might start an alt on Mindflayer and contact you in-game.

Best regards,

Ghorin
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A dwarf only guild, outstanding! Good luck in your en devours Sons of Moradin!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!