test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue weapons

gothmogigothmogi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Do all they look the same?! I'm level 30 something and they all look the same so far.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They differ very slightly, really hard to see. The Delzoun weapon looks awesome though. Even though its a bit to flashy.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No such thing as Too Flashy!!
  • zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    No such thing as Too Flashy!!

Not that easy to hide when you have a dagger the shines like a glowstick ;)
  • voidacusvoidacus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It seems for the majority of your leveling career gear looks generally the same :(
  • rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    The handles and length of the blade changes, but even on my Mac bootcamp retina screen (2560x1440ish) screen I can't tell much more than that occurs...
  • mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gothmogi wrote: »
    Do all they look the same?! I'm level 30 something and they all look the same so far.

You can use axes. At least someone in another posting said TRs could. Anyway the really unique stuff never comes until end game.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I found an axe around level 12
  • ecl1psezdelta9ecl1psezdelta9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    You can use axes. At least someone in another posting said TRs could. Anyway the really unique stuff never comes until end game.
    Yeah, at level 13 you can get that mancleaver ax from a quest in the tower district, also I do notice differences in the different daggers though I haven't opened the delzoun weapon yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]