test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stone and Steel (Name Pending) Dwarven based RP guild!

unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Update!: Guild officially made, go here for new thread.
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?161271-Sons-of-Moradin-Dwarven-themed-RP-guild

Hello there fellow sons and daughters of Moradin...or curious long'uns. Recently I have thought of getting together a dwarven based roleplay guild. We dwarves are already outnumbered by knife-ears and other races so why not stick together?

I got a few people interested by asking about in game the other day but with all the new people, zone chat moves pretty fast. So instead I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone is interested in forming a group/guild of roleplayers together. Of course dwarves would be preferred but hey, if you have a legitimate reason why your (insert other race here) would hang about with some dwarves, be my guest.

Like the title of this says, the name is still pending so ideas on it are welcome, as well as some general background ideas for the group. (ie. Are we an expedition sent out from say, Mithral hall, or maybe a new clan entirely? *shrug*)

So if anyone is interested feel free to reply here/PM me or find me in-game on Throren Stonehammer.
Post edited by unhodin on

Comments

• arius88arius88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would be interested in a guild like this! Do I need to send you my character's bio?

Also I won't be in-game until the 30th.
  • unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You don't have to but it wouldn't hurt :)
  • unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any more interest out there for? I know there are some people lurking out there somewhere.
  • deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited April 2013
    Dwarves only heh, reminds me of Elin only guilds on T- , but you know...replaced with short old dudes with beards.
  • trelaneofgtothostrelaneofgtothos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have been saying an all Dwarf guild is a great idea. Of course I started an all Drow guild so what the hell do I know. Anyway I would name it Clan something, like Clan Stonesteel. They could be a group of Dwarves that have come together for the express purpose of reclaiming, rebuilding and defending the City of Neverwinter. They do it for God, Glory and Gold.

I have been thinking about a Dwarf Control Wizard named Fargun Fingerwiggler. Hailing from a family of wizards and mostly ostracized by his axe wielding brethren, he brings a Touch O' Magic to the table.

What shard are you on?
  • jheidejheide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EDIT: Wrong thread

Ghorin
  • neosentryneosentry Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how do I join