test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue - Disciple of Stength

mrmwhmrmwh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Is there any evidence that this feat works? Since the tool tip for strength only shows whole numbers on the bonus, you'd need to have a stength value of 27 to get the tool tip to raise 1 point with maxed DoS.
Post edited by mrmwh on

Comments

• kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    If you read it it increases Damage from STR by 2/4/6%.
    Theres two possibilities here 1) it adds 2% of you STR bonus that is 27 STR gives +17% and this gives 1% extra at feat level 3 in which case it one of the worse feats possible.
    Or 2) it adds +2/4/6% bonus damage as a STR modifier IE 10 STR +0% becomes +2/4/6% and 20 STR +10% becomes +12/14/16%.

Dont know what it is.
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm curious about this as well, since the CW has one that does the same thing with INT.
  • quo2rquo2r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to know about this feat, considering information seems to be hard to come by.
  • kovzsolkovzsol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tested this one on my GWF, and apperantly it increases OVERALL damage, not the strength bonus, making it a must have for any dps spec.
    Hope it helped!