test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry access at level one as guardian

jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have found a bug that allows me access to the foundry at level one, yet I only have a guardians founder pack.

Im not sure what caused this but ill go through what occured on my first log in..

1, made my toon as normal, made a lvl 1 guardian fighter with customised looks and background from moonshae isles.

2, Logged into game and had hero founder friend invite me to my guild and pass over permissions for guild leader..

3, Editted Guild Ranks and permissions, sorted description and all the other choices for guild recruitment including motd..

4, made an event for sat 4th on calander

5, Went afk and lost connection.

Up to this point i havent even moved my character on the beach i literally went straight to organising ther guild before enjoying the game for myself..

6, Selected Foundry on character select screen and opened foundry editor..

Hey presto thei bug has been repeated (i hope) or i typed all that for northing lol :)

Hope this helps you track this bug down as i was sure you were meant to be level 15 unless you were a hero founder.

One thing to note, before I bought my guardian founder pack I was given a hero founder friends key. I dident need this in the end as 2 days before the CBWE4 I purchased the Guardian founder pack.

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
"There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
"If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
Post edited by jezathforum on

Comments

• jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    no-one else has xp this?

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"