test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poll - How many lockboxes did you open before ...

blazemuffin69blazemuffin69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
How many lockboxes did you open before you got lucky and the Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount dropped?

- I am curious how many most folks have burned through and how many were just plain lucky.
- I personally did not plan on spending any $ for Zen to do so, but did on a whim to get it out of my system.

Maybe I was lucky, my 5th box dropped it.

Interested to here your experience, please just mention the number of boxes you had to open , or if you did not recieve it yet, how many boxes you have opened and still had no luck.

thanks!
Post edited by blazemuffin69 on

Comments

• danny11068danny11068 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've opened 10, no dice
  • mythxandermythxander Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    20 and I got the Nightmare and the flaming bird
  • stephenowensstephenowens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh no lockboxes, *gulp*. To think I've been so good with money up until now.
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Over 9000.
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    7 boxes so far, 2 nightmare mounts. Hope I get the companion soon.
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    frost168 wrote: »

GO back to your bridge FOUL CREATURE!!
  • cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    frost168 wrote: »

I think you're just a lucky SOB ;)
  • rojjinrojjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    50 with no luck so far. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> right?
  • vlyxnolvlyxnol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have opened 22 so far and no mount nor companion.
  • aetherchargeaethercharge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 359 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    It took me about 200-300 boxes. I'm not exaggerating.
  • cryfury9cryfury9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    46 so far =/ no mount yet !!!
  • morvek01morvek01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    30th box dropped mount, 40 total. No bird.
    If you can't be constructive in your criticism, go back to world-of-whiners.
  • thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am proud to say I have only opened 10 boxes so far, although it has been very tempting to get more keys. I have not been lucky enough to get the mount or companion though. I have some one in my guild who only opened one box and received the companion.
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have opened 4 so far. About the best item I have gotten so far was the Blessed Charm (100% chance to retain the equipment when enchanting fails. Also increses the chance of a successful enchant by 5%) the rest was common drops
  • thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It took me about 200-300 boxes. I'm not exaggerating.

Sounds like my luck in another PWE game I used to play. :mad:
  • hepljushepljus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got the mount on my very first box. Needless to say I should have quit while I was ahead. Instead, I became hooked buying keys from that point on and have open 100+ with no companions or additional mounts.
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've opened 9 boxes.

No mount yet

I did get the fire hawk (as I call it). That's cool.

I got many nice blue/purple enchantments and 3 idols. The idols trade in for 40,000 AD each.

So I ended up with the bird, 88 T-bars, several enchantments, and 120K AD. So far I'm happy with that.
    L'sya Raiya
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Twenty so far and I received the Fire Hawk, could be worse I guess
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • blkmaskblkmask Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And each of the keys cost a $1.00? Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!!!
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    blkmask wrote: »

The keys are 125Z each or 1125Z for a 10-pack. Which does come out to a little over a dollar each.

But...you can also trade AD for Zen in the game. So if someone's patient enough, he could get keys without spending real money.

What I do for F2P games that I like is that I budget myself the amount that I'd normally pay for a subscription each month. That way it costs me no more than a sub based game would cost if I want something from the cash shop.
    L'sya Raiya
  • blasph3m3blasph3m3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've open 20 or so and made 80k Astral Diamonds, several epic enchants and several profession kits. No mount or Companion though.
    10qkinm.png
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i would rather like to know how you can get ridd of the dam boxes?
  • losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    0 and still no luck.
    "The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    blkmask wrote: »

Didn't cost me jack I rake in Ad and convert them to zen, some folks are paying a stupid amount for AD.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lsya wrote: »
    The keys are 125Z each or 1125Z for a 10-pack. Which does come out to a little over a dollar each.

But...you can also trade AD for Zen in the game. So if someone's patient enough, he could get keys without spending real money.
    Then again *someone* has to pay for the Zen in the first place.
  • mklein2836mklein2836 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    7, no mount. some nice profession assets, but that's about it. I have one more in inventory and waiting on an AH bid for a key
  • doublentendre89doublentendre89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does anyone have a picture of the Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount??
  • doublentendre89doublentendre89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Didn't cost me jack I rake in Ad and convert them to zen, some folks are paying a stupid amount for AD.

Do you mind if I ask how you rake in AD? Thanks.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    64 and no mount or bird :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    How many lockboxes did you open before you got lucky and the Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount dropped?

Couldn't care less. If it does drop I won't equip it; we'll give it away in a contest or something.