test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

While we wait - Anyone playing anything else? I am tearing it up in Defiance.

lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Off Topic
What game are you playing while waiting for the servers to come back up? I am playing Defiance on the PC. Yes it has plenty of hackers, and yes its buggy as all hell but the game is JUST FUN.

What about you?
Post edited by lexthegreat on

Comments

• nomad1506nomad1506 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    im watching the show 'vikings' while i wait!
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Me am playing with the effects of various microbes on the human genome.
    Does that count as a game?
    .-.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Me am playing with the effects of various microbes on the human genome.
    Does that count as a game?
    .-.

Ok. You scare me....
    nomad1506 wrote: »

Oh man that is a good show. Kind of like a much tamer version of Game of Thrones.

You should also watch a few episodes of Defiance. That is an awesome show, and hey being tied with the game don't hurt it either.
  • l4stlifel4stlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
    Guildwars 2
  • wekdkwekdk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm not waiting :)

But I still play RIFT. IMHO the best MMO out there, and I can't see any game take that throne for a long time to come :)

NW is a fresh wind, and I'M having fun here too :)
  • hc40hc40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tearing it up in TF2 while I wait. Better get some study done too....
  • taylorfesttaylorfest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was playing Morrowind, but I think Im going to play some Dragon Age Origins now.
    10mr4gl.png
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    What game are you playing while waiting for the servers to come back up? I am playing Defiance on the PC. Yes it has plenty of hackers, and yes its buggy as all hell but the game is JUST FUN.

What about you?

I jsut got through watching this week's episode of Defiance on SyFY does that count? I dislike shooters so I didnt waste my money on the game. The show is cool as hell though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    I dislike shooters so I didnt waste my money on the game.

You're not missing out on anything, trust me. It's a mediocre shooter, at best.
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Plenty of games to keep me busy..

GW2, TSW, Aion and got free 30 days for Rift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    Plenty of games to keep me busy..

GW2, TSW, Aion and got free 30 days for Rift.

I often wish I was also so easily amused. You don't know how hard it is to play other games and find them terribly lacking and bad while many other people seem to like them. It's really bad when you're between big games and the market is just flooded with garbage (at least as much as you're concerned) and you got nothing to play. :(

I truly envy you.
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    I often wish I was also so easily amused. You don't know how hard it is to play other games and find them terribly lacking and bad while many other people seem to like them. It's really bad when you're between big games and the market is just flooded with garbage (at least as much as you're concerned) and you got nothing to play. :(

I truly envy you.

If that is the case i think you will feel the same about NW in couple of months. Some people just get bored very fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    If that is the case i think you will feel the same about NW in couple of months. Some people just get bored very fast.

I'm afraid of that. If I could make it last for 7 months until Wildstar, it would be great. I hope I can.
  • cmi3001cmi3001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A few hours left to enter Neverwinter....

When i go home i will play War Thunder and maybe some GW2 before i log in to NW....
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    nomad1506 wrote: »

Thank you for reminding me. I've been meaning to watch that and keep forgetting, the next 6 hours are a perfect time to start.
  • cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    TSW - cost of magic doing my nut in :(
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Poker Night 2, and crying whenever I fold and watch the river give me what would have been a winning hand.

I need to mop up these tears before they flood the kitchen actually....
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2013

What about you?

Those hackers getting banned for 72 hours now and if they do it again they can kiss their $60 account goodbye lol

But just installed NW2 again to play old times :P
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Gave up on cost of magic, just realised i have a marvel hero beta key for the weekend, also ff14 is up /cheer
  • fredalbobfredalbob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Practicing Java by making little games. Also, I play FFXIV beta every now and again.
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased an Eagle Eye and am currently destroying Black Ops 2 for PS3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rikevrikev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd be playing Defiance if it wasn't for the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor interface. Surgeon Simulator is a nice distraction though (that has a good excuse for a rubbish interface :D).
    Hi, my name is Nigel. I'm your group's healer.
  • mounce2mounce2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Watching Doctor Who as I wait for the server to be sure of itself that the realm is down and keeps crashing on me. I go all the seasons of the new Doctor Who so I can get into it since College is over and I'd be playing if the game allowed me to without server disconnections every 10 minutes today.
  • nononse22nononse22 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    CAN somone help me i open launcher and its all white page..is it becuz its open beta and alot peoples try get in or what????