test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

While We Wait: name your favourite D&D character

2»

Comments

• jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Elminster sprang forth to my mind first :) Im feeling sorry for him atm that he has no body of his own :( now ehere DID he put those clones?

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • psireaverpsireaver Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Azalin .
  • maetel111maetel111 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jon irenicus hands down. Such an amazing character.
  • fr0gurtfr0gurt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    You point, I punch!

Axes are impressive, but now Minsc is Lead Art Designer. SWORDS FOR EVERYBODY!

(Also, I would probably pay money for a Miniature Giant Space Hamster companion. Maybe not $35, but who knows.)
  • grekthorangrekthoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Gromph and Pickel were always two of my favorites.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    There are so many...Elminster, Wulfgar, Bruenor, Raistlin, Tanis, Sturm Brightblade, Arilyn Moonblade, etc. Several of my favorites are Salvatore characters. Drizzt, Artemis Entreri, Zaknafein and Jarlaxle.
  • grimok1grimok1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would say my top favorite is Elminster, I am a sucker for the wise old sage character.

My second favorite is Jarlaxle. I find him interesting, he's a villain, but he has a code he follows strictly, and I find him to be a strangely honorable villain
  • goodenhigoodenhi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Elminster, Raistlin, Everis Cale, Artemis, Jarlaxle, Drizzt, Bruenor..Just about everyone in Forgotten Realms to be honest there are too many to name.
  • nacldnbnacldnb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Jander Sunstar - Vampire of the Mists - Ravenloft....best novel evar.
  • dlcarterdlcarter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shandril Sshessair Ed Greenwood's Spellfire , Crown of fire , Hand of fire. The whole spellfire thing rocks.
    It is funny lots of people credit R.A.Salvatore with creating the Forgotten realms. Few realize Ed Greenwood is the man.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Greenwood.
    I also like Finder Wyvernspur. Can't forget Midnight.
    Have hundreds of the books. When I got married the wife told me when we moved they had to go. I replied, "wars have been fought over books!" Of Salvatore Cadderly is one of the best. With Ivan and Pikel Bouldershoalder.
    I am not lost, I am exploring. All who wander are not lost.
    Not all who seem to be lost want to be found.
    :D
  • deathknightx1082deathknightx1082 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lord Soth and Zinzerena
  • wickedvicarwickedvicar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thibbledorf Pwent
    Axe high friends, I go...
  • vatashavatasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The lady of pain
  • balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like Raistlin, but my favorite would have to be Caramon Majere.
  • crstirizlxxviicrstirizlxxvii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    Thibbledorf Pwent

Totally agree. Also, Artemis Entreri.
  • ygwildygwild Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    goin OLD School: Mika the Wolf Nomad
  • neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are so many, but my absolutely favs are the funny and wonky characters, so Tasslehoff Burrfoot from Dragonlance novels and Pikel Bouldershoulder from R. A. Salvatores sagas, i snicker at pretty much every scene either of those are involved in :D

And Harkle Harpell, almost forgot that goofball :D
  • vandsmithvandsmith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah i think tasslehoff was my fav. from dragonlance too.
  • zalfienzalfien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have to agree with everyone saying Drizzt. I am really hoping that there's some interaction with him in this game somewhere, because this is around the time when him and his companions were back in the Neverwinter area.
  • almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Erevis Cale
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    barely anyone mentions Elaine cunninghams characters.. even though she wrote the backstory about Lolth herself
  • xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Artemis for FR
    Raistlin for DR
  • balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I had forgotten Artemis, one cool character.
  • xratasxratas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Lord Soth.
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thibbledorf Pwent
    ThibbledorfPwent.jpg

Athrogate
    Athrogate_on_piggy_by_Gegege_no.jpg

Flint Fireforge
    Flint_fireforge.jpg

And of course
    Bruenor Battlehammer
    bruenor.jpg
  • zalfienzalfien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tyorll wrote: »
    Drizt! That guy is amazing. He's like this powerful elf with dark skin. His tiger friend is awesome too, clawing a giant's faces so he can stab them in the back of the leg with his twin rapiers. Going to make a trickster rogue just like him, stabby stabby!

Heh...... tiger.... rapiers. Ah well, close enough I suppose. No need to get into details. Yes, Drizzt is awesome. :P
  • elthuzarelthuzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    • Tasslehoff Burrfoot (Dragonlance saga)
    • Gord the Rogue (Greyhawk adventures)
    • Daryth of Amn (Moonshae Trilogy)
    • Cyric (Shadowdale Trilogy)
    • Dragonbait the Saurial Paladin of Tyr (Finders Stone Trilogy)
    • Flint Fireforge (Dragonlance saga)

My favorite would have to be Gord the Rogue. Although I had a bit of a cold and some dust flew in my eye when Flint Fireforge died in Dragonlance.

Gord the Rogue
    SagaofOldCityCover.jpg