test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invocation

azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Heya folks, I've been trying to unlock Invocation for my character, and I was told that at level 12 I'd be able to get a quest from "Felicia" to unlock it - however, she seems impossible to find.
I've also read that you should be able to do it starting at level 7... =/
Does anyone have any advice for me?

Nevermind: I JUST found her, apparently she has a completely different name and the quest doesn't show on the map.
Artificer.jpg
Post edited by azahron on

Comments

• angryweirdoangryweirdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    .......... cheesus... do main quest till that fat general or w/e gives the quest to you.
  • thrynsystthrynsyst Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    .......... cheesus... do main quest till that fat general or w/e gives the quest to you.

Oh, did he get a promotion, or something? Last *I* heard, he was a Sergeant...
  • azudiiazudii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone else having troubled with the Invocation of the Gods quest bugging? Spoke to Aralynn the Pious but cannot get the invocation power to work whilst standing the circle?

Tried 'Ctrl + I' and when I try and click the circle I get the message "You may slot a Invocation power here"

Assume it is bugged?
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thrynsyst wrote: »
    Oh, did he get a promotion, or something? Last *I* heard, he was a Sergeant...
    Haha good one mate! Even I'm a captain. :P
    ElfenLiedSig.gif