test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings from the Netherlands

zorudazoruda Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello everyone! I'm Rone from Amsterdam, Netherlands. 28 years old, studying 3D Animation and work as a cameraman at the local tv station. I've been playing mmo's for years. The list is big but recent games were DDO and GW2.
I've been lurking the forums for few month's w/o posting anything as I was busy playing NW like a madman! Glad meeting a nice community here and if you want to know my soon-to-be character name: Zenok, which will be a Drow Renegade character (thank god for hero-pack).
Feel free to ask any questions or wish to team up with me once the game launches.
See you guys in game!

/salute

Comments

• jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi ron :) Welcome to Neverwinter! pm if your looking for a community focused guild of helpers

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Heya, zoruda! Greetings! Cya in the game. The countdown is just ticking away!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...