test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Map Timers

daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was just wondering. Come Open Beta, are we going to have to face the same cooldown timer to swap instance on the same map? Because to be honest, that's a little annoying when grouping with friends. I mean it's not game breaking or anything, and people will be able to "live with it" but it is so very annoying.

So yeah, will we have that timer like we did in BW4, or will we be able to jump into the same instance as our friends right away like in BW3?
Post edited by daxx360 on

Comments

• doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Currently there is no information about this, but this is something, which I would recommend you make a post about within the suggestion forums with your concerns and of course the positive sides of this change to the timer.

Remember that there will be far more important things, which are needed to be fixed first, so don't expect it to appear anytime soon.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I expect it to stay, only to limit farming of crafting resources. In BW4 I kept changing instances farming crafting stuff, which left them unavailable for others. The cooldown was a little bit of a deterrent from trying it again, especially when I switched to an instance void of what I was looking for.
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How long is this timer, I never noticed ~ Geberally didnt need to change.
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The only timer I care about is.....

1 day
    36 hours
    2203 minutes
    132180 seconds
  • bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    avean wrote: »
    How long is this timer, I never noticed ~ Geberally didnt need to change.

2 minutes.
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bardbarian wrote: »
    2 minutes.

Bardbarian have you ever been to a Detroit Lions blog named Pride of Detroit? Your little kitty in helmet looks familiar.
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    argantis wrote: »
    Bardbarian have you ever been to a Detroit Lions blog named Pride of Detroit? Your little kitty in helmet looks familiar.

That image is very popular
    edited April 2013
    I've had the original version of that pic setting around my various computers for the past eight years. Finally pulled it off the shelf and cropped it down to an avatar.