test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello Neverwinter friends!

zumanityxzumanityx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hey everyone I'm Zumanity from Colorado.

I have played MMO's since Guild Wars 1 and loved them but recently it seems to not be as much fun these days. Hoping to join a guild this time around and meet a bunch of cool people in NW to game with. Right now I'm just playing LoL and keeping up with my editor duties for dig while trying to find a game to play with friends. I will be playing a Cleric most likely as my first class then maybe a Rogue or Wizard. Hope to see you all on Saturday/Tuesday!

-Zumanity
luxsig1.jpg
Post edited by zumanityx on

Comments

• neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Zumanity! :)
  • rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello Zumanity from Colorado!
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hiya zumaniticks!. errr. yea. lol. close enough.. welcome to Neverwinter! The people are kinda live, but friendly.. dont approach the cage doors unless you are prepared, and the beer runs free in the tavern.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • jamminjazzyjamminjazzy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    welcome to neverwinter
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Welcome, welcome!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • zumanityxzumanityx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks everyone! Though I do plan on approaching ALL cage doors prepared or not, usually makes the best stories or telling people "Don't be mad but...." Best way to start a sentence.
    luxsig1.jpg
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • spicyjoobrewspicyjoobrew Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zumanityx wrote: »
    Hey everyone I'm Zumanity from Colorado.

I have played MMO's since Guild Wars 1 and loved them but recently it seems to not be as much fun these days. Hoping to join a guild this time around and meet a bunch of cool people in NW to game with. Right now I'm just playing LoL and keeping up with my editor duties for dig while trying to find a game to play with friends. I will be playing a Cleric most likely as my first class then maybe a Rogue or Wizard. Hope to see you all on Saturday/Tuesday!

-Zumanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83KxXfcp0Q
  • loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zumanityxzumanityx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "You aren't dead just stand up" LOL!
    luxsig1.jpg