Which Shard is your Guild Starting on?

Comments

• iaughteriaughter Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Siren will be on Dragon.

http://www.sirensanctuary.com/
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rock Bottom is heading to Dragon! Join us.
  • ragnharrragnharr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ordo Draconis most certainly on Dragon.
    Officer of
    ORDO DRACONIS
    on Dragon shard

Formerly proud Officer of Ordo Draconis on Cannith (DDo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    updating the list
    De2s6JN
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Updated Beta.

@ death, I moved the beta to php, it should now tell you when it was last updated as well.

New url: http://scroll.laggy.pk/shards.php (old one will redirect to this anyways).
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • iaughteriaughter Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    deathvids wrote: »
    updating the list

Thanks! The Siren link for us is broken though. :)
  • elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    deathvids, thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this. :D It's nice to have a short, compiled list of all the guilds along with their server selections.
    | Banners of the Light | Recruitment is open | End Game PvE and PvP |
    | Lust | Level 60 Guardian Fighter 15.8k GS|
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I think that it would be awesome if, post-launch, the web devs of NW get together to make a database-website of all the guilds. A nice example of one for GW2: http://gw2.guildex.org/
    iaughter wrote: »
    Thanks! The Siren link for us is broken though. :)
    Also, I fixed your url on the beta page. Should be updated when he's next on.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    updating the list
    De2s6JN
    edited April 2013
    All links should work correctly now
    De2s6JN
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As Ive said Hardcore Christian Gamers will be on Mindflayer
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    As Ive said Hardcore Christian Gamers will be on Mindflayer

"As I've said"..... ?

Where?
    De2s6JN
    edited April 2013
    updating the list
    De2s6JN
    edited April 2013
    "As I've said"..... ?

Where?

about a thousand other threads

like this one

and a couple other similar threads. Also I posted it on my guilds thread and stuff, I thought I had already posted it to this one, but maybe I was to sleep deprived to remember all the threads Ive posted it on yesterday

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    @deaths, This post was started today, lol.

@deathv, Beta and your post are out of sync. There are a few missing from yours apparently. Wait a few mins, I'm building a form so people can submit their guilds themselves.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited April 2013
    @deaths, This post was started today, lol.

@deathv, Beta and your post are out of sync. There are a few missing from yours apparently. Wait a few mins, I'm building a form so people can submit their guilds themselves.
    ok, thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013

Thanks OP, not only for making this list, but also for throwing us on there.

When my guild voted on which shard to start on, we did not realize that Mindflayer was attracting the majority of the RP guilds. However, we could not be happier that they are going to be joining us. While we are not an RP guild, we do feel like the RP community is a lot more fun to be around. Mainly because they understand that the game is just a game.

With that said, we at Tenacity look forward to playing with everyone on the Mindflayer shard.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    not only for making this list, but also for throwing us on there.

Np! We actually pulled your guild from another post that we merged in hehe. I'm quite happy that my guild voted on Mindflayer, I was unaware of the RP-idea with it until this thread.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited April 2013
    My crazy idea is set in motion! Work in progress:

shard.png

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Dark Star Syndicate will be on Mindflayer, the unofficial RP shard.
    edited April 2013
    Alrighty, you're the last one going in manually, everyone else please wait for the submission form.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Luna from Grievance http://www.grievancegaming.org will be in Dragon Shard.
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    The Wild Hunt will be following the RP community to Mindflayer
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Please add Grievance at http://www.grievancegaming.org in the Dragon Shard. thanks =)
    My crazy idea is set in motion! Work in progress:

shard.png
    edited April 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    Please add Grievance at http://www.grievancegaming.org in the Dragon Shard. thanks =)

Did you wan't me to update the url or is this another 'Grievance' ?
    jezyrae wrote: »
    The Wild Hunt will be following the RP community to Mindflayer

Please wait a couple of minutes, there will be a form up shortly where you can enter in your data.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You have two guilds listed as one in the Dragon shard. The guilds should be Black Hearts and Blood is a guild of its own. To people not familiar with the guilds yet, it looks like the guild is called Black Hearts Blood. Just wanted to give a heads up so you could fix it :)
    edited April 2013
    thisisi wrote: »
    You have two guilds listed as one in the Dragon shard. The guilds should be Black Hearts and Blood is a guild of its own. To people not familiar with the guilds yet, it looks like the guild is called Black Hearts Blood. Just wanted to give a heads up so you could fix it :)

If you mouse-over them, they are separate links, I just forgot to start a new line. They're put in properly in the database :)

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013

Please wait a couple of minutes, there will be a form up shortly where you can enter in your data.

Sure thing... Thanks!
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    Thanks OP, not only for making this list, but also for throwing us on there.

When my guild voted on which shard to start on, we did not realize that Mindflayer was attracting the majority of the RP guilds. However, we could not be happier that they are going to be joining us. While we are not an RP guild, we do feel like the RP community is a lot more fun to be around. Mainly because they understand that the game is just a game.

With that said, we at Tenacity look forward to playing with everyone on the Mindflayer shard.

NP. I remembered the message you sent me saying that yall were rolling on Mindlflayer
    De2s6JN