test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Got a few questions

rainbowheartrainbowheart Member Posts: 38
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Plan to purchase founder pack but need a few clearences on a few stuffs :P

1) Panther pet, what rarity/quality is it?

2) Open beta start 30 april right?, if i preordered the "north founder package" can i start play 25th april?

3) Founder's Armor Aura In (Hero of the north package) is it 1 time used enchantment on armors?, or can it be swapped between different armors?, what i mean is if i used it on a lvl "5" armor it wont be able to transfer it to "my new armor"?

4) Greycloak's Legacy, do not understand this items description ;)

5) Delzoun Treasure Box, do not understand this items description

6) Robe of Useless Items, do not understand this items description

7) GOLD MOONSTONE MASK REGALIA SET!, When this is used will it remove the "glow effect" if armor Enchantment is useD?

Thanks for all answers,
Best wish :)
Post edited by rainbowheart on

Comments

• jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1) hasnt been stated by a dev.
    2) should be in the Extended FAQ
    3) it's an enchantment - similar to gems in other games. these can be removed for AD (not sure if we'll need AD to remove it).
    4) it's in the Extended FAQ
    5) it's a box, you'll get a Lv60 blue weapon (or symbol for clerics)
    6) drops an item you vendor for quick copper or silver or gold.
    7) it's a costume, has nothing to do with the any glow effect.

Costumes are an alternative look to your armor. there is a button at the feet of your character in the character UI that allows you to switch.
    extended faq
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jetah wrote: »

is a blue weapon confirmed? because the e-mail says purple
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    colhatick wrote: »
    is a blue weapon confirmed? because the e-mail says purple

DELZOUN TREASURE BOX
    This level 60 chest is guaranteed to contain a rare weapon or implement with a unique enchantment and special visual effect. (one per character)

that's from the founder page.

rare = blue
    epic = purple
    unless it's been changed.

edit
    i've looked at my mail it does say purple. hum..
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • rainbowheartrainbowheart Member Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    jetah wrote: »
    1) hasnt been stated by a dev.
    2) should be in the Extended FAQ
    3) it's an enchantment - similar to gems in other games. these can be removed for AD (not sure if we'll need AD to remove it).
    4) it's in the Extended FAQ
    6) drops an item you vendor for quick copper or silver or gold.
    7) it's a costume, has nothing to do with the any glow effect.

Costumes are an alternative look to your armor. there is a button at the feet of your character in the character UI that allows you to switch.
    extended faq
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ

2) all it says is 30 april, does it mean 30 april for the founder packers? or does it mean it start 25th for the founder packers?

7) yes i know its a costume, but my question where do it remove the glowing effect on the armor enchantment, who following the hero package.
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    !) The FAQ says that the mounts rank 3 AKA Purples, I expect the companions will be as well.
    2) HotN gets a 5 day head start and Guardians 3 day.
    3) you be able to move it for a cost.
    4) You get a special weapon based on class to use at low levels, IE it useful for a period of time how long depends on damage and stats.
    5) Its a box that got a level 60 weapon in it meant to be purple according to email.
    6) Its a robe creates random junk when you use it think 1-2 copper vendor me items at best).
    7) This is a non combat vanity clothes set that goes in your non combat clothes slots (you can switch between them at will). You can run around and fight in it at no penalty if you wish, I did this in one of the beta weekends for a little while.