test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wiki plans for the Foundry?

agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
So with the Neverwinter Wiki being officially announced, I was wondering what people thought the plans might be for it in relation to the Foundry? So far it only has three Foundry-related links - one of which is totally empty, the other two having minimal information.

Do you guys think it makes sense for Foundry campaigns and quests to have dedicated pages over there? Would that be more accessible than having threads here on the forums?

Thoughts?

-Jaspor
Post edited by agentjaspor on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Reposting from elsewhere:-
    gillrmn wrote: »
    I tried to edit it wth first page of Protector's enclave, but I found that I dont like that wiki.

It is just a list of what quest and what NPC is in what region. It has no entry for lore - why is protector's enclave the way it is now, why is it being rebuild, why are there Ashmadai mixed in general population etc.

Neither is it filled by official people, nor are we allowed to fill those parts up.

When I like to do something, I want to do it properly in an exhaustive fashion from the most basic stuff.
  • celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited April 2013
    I think having many ways to publicize our work is a good idea. There are many places frequented by players and the more effort put forth by authors to make their work known should have definite payoff in number of plays. Absolutely feel that the wiki should have a repository for Authors titles. I think also that featured quests should have a sub category so that after the feature expires there is still a place that users can go to find this content.
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mmorpg.com where is Aandre? Let's do a Silverstar podcast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here