test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Store Prices need to be reduced, by alot!

Comments

• bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Agreed. There's no way I'm spending $40 on anything in game, unless it's account specific. Then I'll consider it.
  • druid2009druid2009 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    TSW does not. I have an LTS there, there are still things in the cash shop that you must purchase, either through spending real money or with your stipend. PWE is one of the few companies where you can at least grind in game if you choose to and trade it for the RMT currency.

TSW does not...what? They do have an optional/premium service that gives you a monthly allowance with other benefits. You can use that allowance for whatever you want in the CS, that is equal to or less than the amount that was given to you, should you want other items that would exceed your allowance you will then have to purchase more credit, in Neverwinters case, more Zen. I dont see how thats any different from what I mentioned earlier.

If you mean you still have to buy new content from the CS when its released, like new missions, mini expasions, whatever you wish to call them...then...ok, but its like $5 in anycase, which is good pricing. I dont see how that relates to what I said though about the Premium service though.

Unless you mean there are some things you cannot buy with your allowance?

Oh, and yes, being able to get Zen with ingame currency is amazing, I have played PWE games before as I stated, however the economy went balls up and 90% of the playerbase couldnt even afford to buy Zen with ingame currency as the Zen to ingame currency ratio reached rediculous amounts. GW2 was also nice, being able to get their Gems with ingame Gold. But who is going to grind 70+ days for 1 item. Of course thats just considering the 24k limit on refining AD and not considering there might be other ways to get refined AD along with the AH. We will have to wait and see. *shrugs*

But...anyhooo...I would like the Premium option, those that want the F2P can play as is at the moment. Wont happen, but hope shall be my companion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Telvashias-
    "The wind...It whispers a name. Come, let us hunt." -Unknown Pack.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    I'm a founder so I intend to use those Astral Diamonds to exchange for Zen to buy the most expensive luxury items, even if it's a mount I can't use for 40 or 50 levels because as I DO level, I'll make those diamonds back at a reasonable rate in-game to purchase the inexpensive items.

Careful. You are making sense there.
    Being a founder also guarantees me a mount so I don't even have to use Diamonds for the one i'll need at level 20. I'll just have it :)

More sense. Uh oh. People will go into shock.
    The prices are ok with me tbh. This is a F2P game from the ground up and while that excuse does tend to get old, it's still a fact that they have to make money. GW2, WoW and so on have cheaper items because they are backed by box sales as well as whatever Xpacs they come out with.

Exactly. Tis why I am setting aside the funds to collect everything in the z-store. I had most of the funds set aside, but the Legacy pack for STO came out and . . . well . . . ~POUNCE!~ . . . Hee hee. Happy with that one as well. But I buy this stuff to support and KEEP the game free for everyone else :)
    It's all in the store. Naturally the most sought after items are going to be expensive. If you want them bad enough, save up with in-game assets.

Doing it that way merely challenges your patience rather than your wallet and I think we ALL prefer that.

Precisely! I have purchased literally 2/3 of all the available c-store (sorry . . . Z-store) items from STO just by playing the game and selling dilithium. The same will be as such here also. What people are misunderstanding, I think, is the fact that the diamonds are a different value. It's like comparing the US dollar to the Peso. Two different countries, with two completely different values on currency. Yes, it costs a lot more diamonds to get an item here than it costs dilithium to get an item in STO, but we also GET a lot more diamonds here. Just during the Betas I ended up with more diamonds than I knew what to bloody do with. I do not think these other kids are realizing that they have a FREE market available to them and ALL store items ARE within their reach just by playing the game, so if they do not want to spend real money, then they will not have to.

And if people are freaked out by the Founders pack prices, then again patience will play through. ALL founders packs items WILL be in the z-store also soon after release. It's Cryptic practice, so just wait and earn the stuff by playing the game for free :)
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here is what I posted on my blog on BW2

The Zen Store is completely overpriced. I would like to remind you that 100 zen = 1 USD. Many Items are highly overpriced, also the store feels as if it needs more mounts and companions.

So where to start, there are so many issues in this one.

Adventure Pack costs $15. Yah this little adventure pack is $15. Over Priced it should be $5.

5 pack of Mass Cure Serious Scrolls cost $5. Personally I think $2.50 is better
    5 pack of Cure Serious Scrolls are $3. I think it should be $1

Champions Greater Glory boost is $10. I believe it should be $5.

Lockbox Keys are $1.25 a piece. Personally I think $1 would be better
    10 Pack of Keys costs $11.25. It should be $8.50
    I think a permanent key should be available for somewhere around $125.(If you think about it that is the price of 100 individual keys at the current price)

a Bag of Holding is $6. I believe it should be $5
    A Greater Bag of Holding is $10. I think $7

Dyes range from $2-$6.50 and only have 3 or 4(depending on which one) uses. Here I think most of it is all wrong there dyes should cost $5 and have a use of 100 times this will sell a lot more dye bottles.(the same goes for dye packs)

A Noble Finery Clothing Pack costs $12. I think it should be $10

Companions Range from $10-$25. In my opinion these should not go over $15 and Id range them from $3.50 - $15. I believe there needs to be more companions and some good joke and special companions my ideas for those are
    A striker class rabbit that leaps and bites at the enemies
    A bard Kobold
    A bard that sings about how poorly you do in battle and but also highly degrades your enemies
    Ghost of Lady Aribeth
    Also a Leader class that uses dice to cast spells named either the Ghost of Gygax or the level 200 Dungeon Master
    Also a Chimera would be awesome

Mounts range from $5 - $40. This is outrageous I have never heard of mounts costing $40, I could buy a brand new 3DS game at that price. The mounts should range from $5-$20 with $20 being special ones like armored unicorns or Armored Nightmares. Again I believe more should be added some joke and some just epic awesome mounts.
    One of the more joke like mounts could be a man behind you banging coconuts together
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree with this price structure it's much more "sane", yet we both know as long as "Certain people" are dumb enough to pay it PWE will be smart enough to charge it... besides all westerners are rich and will spend outrageous amounts on the most stupid things.

Right?

Apparently so....

The Zen Store is completely overpriced. I would like to remind you that 100 zen = 1 USD. Many Items are highly overpriced, also the store feels as if it needs more mounts and companions.

So where to start, there are so many issues in this one.

Adventure Pack costs $15. Yah this little adventure pack is $15. Over Priced it should be $5.

5 pack of Mass Cure Serious Scrolls cost $5. Personally I think $2.50 is better
    5 pack of Cure Serious Scrolls are $3. I think it should be $1

Champions Greater Glory boost is $10. I believe it should be $5.

Lockbox Keys are $1.25 a piece. Personally I think $1 would be better
    10 Pack of Keys costs $11.25. It should be $8.50
    I think a permanent key should be available for somewhere around $125.(If you think about it that is the price of 100 individual keys at the current price)

a Bag of Holding is $6. I believe it should be $5
    A Greater Bag of Holding is $10. I think $7

Dyes range from $2-$6.50 and only have 3 or 4(depending on which one) uses. Here I think most of it is all wrong there dyes should cost $5 and have a use of 100 times this will sell a lot more dye bottles.(the same goes for dye packs)

A Noble Finery Clothing Pack costs $12. I think it should be $10

Companions Range from $10-$25. In my opinion these should not go over $15 and Id range them from $3.50 - $15. I believe there needs to be more companions and some good joke and special companions my ideas for those are
    A striker class rabbit that leaps and bites at the enemies
    A bard Kobold
    A bard that sings about how poorly you do in battle and but also highly degrades your enemies
    Ghost of Lady Aribeth
    Also a Leader class that uses dice to cast spells named either the Ghost of Gygax or the level 200 Dungeon Master
    Also a Chimera would be awesome

Mounts range from $5 - $40. This is outrageous I have never heard of mounts costing $40, I could buy a brand new 3DS game at that price. The mounts should range from $5-$20 with $20 being special ones like armored unicorns or Armored Nightmares. Again I believe more should be added some joke and some just epic awesome mounts.
    One of the more joke like mounts could be a man behind you banging coconuts together
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited April 2013

*Snipped*

You find the Store overpriced. . .

. . .I find it fair.

You have the option of what and when you buy, just like me.

How big is the gun thats being pointed at you to force you to buy stuff to enjoy the game???
    edited April 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »

. . .I find it fair.

How big is the gun thats being pointed at you to force you to buy stuff to enjoy the game???

Im not saying its being forced Im saying its overpriced. I have never seen a game charge $40 for a mount.(notice I said mount not combat mount or starship or any of those things that actually aid certain kinds of combat)

You may have a ton of money to buy all this stuff but most people dont. This is IMO overpriced, especially for todays economy.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited April 2013
    Im not saying its being forced Im saying its overpriced. I have never seen a game charge $40 for a mount.(notice I said mount not combat mount or starship or any of those things that actually aid certain kinds of combat)

You may have a ton of money to buy all this stuff but most people dont. This is IMO overpriced, especially for todays economy.

Lol, So finding the shop prices fair and reasonable makes me the %1 now?

Perhaps you should look at the prices with the mentality that they were balanced with the fact that you can earn zen for free just by playing.

that $40 for a mount is pretty expensive yes if you had to spend $40 in real money to get it with no other option.

but what if you played for a week, maxed out your AD refine limit every day (Which I did in 7 hours last beta weekend) giving you 168,000 and exchanged that for zen?

suddenly that $40 mount costs a lot less. . .

But, if you value the time needed to get the Dollar amount more in line with what you consider "fair", you will be happy just to pay the $40.
  • vampuricknightvampuricknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013

. . .I find it fair.

just to compare prices to give perspective a 40 dollar mount = a new ds game, a tank of gas for most small cars, 5 or 6 meals if you spend it wisely or about 4 - 8 games during steams summer sale etc.

When what you get is just a different set of pixels you realise just how insignificant it really is for what you get. After rereading the entire thread most agree that the value just isn't there so i'd expect after a few months prices will be forced down as fewer and fewer people bother buying zen for just another set of pixels this of course will hurt AD - Zen prices for a while but something will give eventually and i doubt it will be peoples pocketbooks this time of year.
  • druid2009druid2009 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol, So finding the shop prices fair and reasonable makes me the %1 now?

Perhaps you should look at the prices with the mentality that they were balanced with the fact that you can earn zen for free just by playing.

that $40 for a mount is pretty expensive yes if you had to spend $40 in real money to get it with no other option.

but what if you played for a week, maxed out your AD refine limit every day (Which I did in 7 hours last beta weekend) giving you 168,000 and exchanged that for zen?

suddenly that $40 mount costs a lot less. . .

But, if you value the time needed to get the Dollar amount more in line with what you consider "fair", you will be happy just to pay the $40.

I seen a video explaining the AD to Zen ingame exchanging method, the Zen was going for +- 450 AD to 1 Zen. So, lets just say 400 even, for arguments sake, it will range from 50-500 I believe, capped rate window.

So after a week of refining the max rough amount of AD that you can possibly refine, you get yourself a precious 450 Zen for all your AD, thats $4.50. Still going to cost you another $35.50 if you want that pony.

Although, theres is the AH, which you can sell those goodies you found during your career as an adventurer for refined AD, I dont think you will make a ton from this as everyone will be doing this to make extra AD, so prices will probably be super cheap. (speculation, seeing as though we wont know till launch.)

Look, I dont mind splashing cash on this game. But these are micro transactions, they should be $2-$15 a pop...you know, Micro. If i had a choice on a mount for $40...or a whole new game for the same price, that just might have a cooler mount in it, well, not much of a choice there. Especially with how often new games come out.

Yes I do like this game, and yes I will give them some money because they do need to make money back and a profit. So no I do not want things for free, just a decent price, and I would buy stuff every month, as long as I feel im getting a good deal for something, then I dont mind shelling out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Telvashias-
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If no one buys them, the prices will be reduced. Just gotta wait and see. You'd be surprised what some people would pay for.
    edited April 2013
    just to compare prices to give perspective a 40 dollar mount = a new ds game, a tank of gas for most small cars, 5 or 6 meals if you spend it wisely or about 4 - 8 games during steams summer sale etc.

When what you get is just a different set of pixels you realise just how insignificant it really is for what you get. After rereading the entire thread most agree that the value just isn't there so i'd expect after a few months prices will be forced down as fewer and fewer people bother buying zen for just another set of pixels this of course will hurt AD - Zen prices for a while but something will give eventually and i doubt it will be peoples pocketbooks this time of year.

And just to compare some more to give even more perspective. . .

. . .See you at launch, vote with your wallet, and continue to complain that stuff is too expensive nowadays. . .
    edited April 2013

exactly I can by a entire new game like AC4 for the price of one mount for one Char and 1 companion for 1 Char.

And for those who say mounts or companions go to the entire account last time I checked(I was a BW4 player) they are per character(this is just for info not trying to sound full of myself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Unfortunetly I don't see prices coming down right away. They will see who they can get from the free players first :mad:
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
    edited April 2013
    druid2009 wrote: »
    I seen a video explaining the AD to Zen ingame exchanging method, the Zen was going for +- 450 AD to 1 Zen. So, lets just say 400 even, for arguments sake, it will range from 50-500 I believe, capped rate window.

So after a week of refining the max rough amount of AD that you can possibly refine, you get yourself a precious 450 Zen for all your AD, thats $4.50. Still going to cost you another $35.50 if you want that pony.

Although, theres is the AH, which you can sell those goodies you found during your career as an adventurer for refined AD, I dont think you will make a ton from this as everyone will be doing this to make extra AD, so prices will probably be super cheap. (speculation, seeing as though we wont know till launch.)

Look, I dont mind splashing cash on this game. But these are micro transactions, they should be $2-$15 a pop...you know, Micro. If i had a choice on a mount for $40...or a whole new game for the same price, that just might have a cooler mount in it, well, not much of a choice there. Especially with how often new games come out.

Yes I do like this game, and yes I will give them some money because they do need to make money back and a profit. So no I do not want things for free, just a decent price, and I would buy stuff every month, as long as I feel im getting a good deal for something, then I dont mind shelling out.

They point i was trying to make that you seemed to miss was that you ENJOY the time playing the game to get AD to buy that sparkly pony, as opposed to spending money you had to WORK for. . .

If you play this game with the mentality that you are at work, grinding out AD. Then why even bother in the first place???
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When comparing it to something like food I look at it as: the mount lasts forever, the food does not
  • sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want to have enough nice fellow dungeon delvers to enjoy end game with me in the long term. If the store puts off some of them on the their way to 60 or shortly after, then that would be an epic fail. I don't care about the store otherwise. Stuff is worth what people will pay. But it would be nice to not only have rich spoiled brats to play with, I got enough of that on my own.
    edited April 2013
    They point i was trying to make that you seemed to miss was that you ENJOY the time playing the game to get AD to buy that sparkly pony, as opposed to spending money you had to WORK for. . .

If you play this game with the mentality that you are at work, grinding out AD. Then why even bother in the first place???

I agree, I dont think this is a grind at all as I do like the game as I said above, which would imply I enjoy it, think that covers my mentality towards it. I just dont think the AD to Zen thing will help out as much for people as you seem to think it will, as so many things cost AD anyway, so you will be spending it on other things ingame, and 7 hours to get your max daily allowance of AD refined is a lot of time, most of the population in this game will not be playing anywhere near that amount of time in a day. I still think the prices are crazy.

But, I see where you are coming from. So im just going to sit back and see what other people think. Let me know how that time machine works out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Telvashias-
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013

Yes you have; you just didn't realize it cost that much, because part was honestly listed on the transaction, and part was buried in the $15 you were paying per month and the $60 you paid up front.

This game just charges you for the item. Buy it or not buy it; unlike games like WoW or GW2, spending money is optional here. People who think that mount is worth $40 can choose to buy it; people who don't can choose not to. You can't choose not to spend that up front money in other games, not without being locked out of content.
  • nationalcity1nationalcity1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    Why this is all fine and dandy people do realize mentality like this actually hurts the game more then helps it right?

People are basically saying it's ok for the prices to be outrageous because some people can afford it or are willing to pay that....

I mean do they even realize that the more people that buy from the store the more it's gonna help the game right?

Cause what I'm getting is that it's ok that the prices are inflated or whatever because some people are willing to pay that well that's nice that they have all this money to throw around wish I did..

I can betcha at these prices not alot of people are gonna be using the shop unless I'm mistaken and we got lots of people just waiting to throw there money at an overpriced cash shop?

Voicing our opinions does nothing but help in the long run because if the prices actually do get lowered or adjusted it does nothing but get more people to actually use the cash shop which in turn helps development......
  • nationalcity1nationalcity1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013

. . .I find it fair.

See my post above this right here shows exactly what I'm talking about
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree with this price structure it's much more "sane", yet we both know as long as "Certain people" are dumb enough to pay it PWE will be smart enough to charge it... besides all westerners are rich and will spend outrageous amounts on the most stupid things.

Right?

Apparently so....

LOL All westerners? Let's not get geographical with this. There are FAR many places with a FAR better economy than where I live, that is for certain. I just have what most gamer kids do not . . . a working budget and a life plan for living. I make enough to pay my bills, have a bit in savings and an entertainment fund. This does NOT make me rich by any means. It just makes me a bit more responsible than some people I know.

It's very simple. The free to play is a win for those who can't afford anything. The z-store is a win for those who can afford something but not quite get larger bundles. The bundles and founder packs are a win for those who have an even larger budget still and a few more bucks to spend per month.

Why is absolutely no one here seeing the big picture? You are seeing big all right. You are limiting yourself to seeing the bigger prices, and NOT everything that is available. It is also silly that people are right now saying "the store does not have enough items". Uh . . . the game is not even LAUNCHED yet. It's in Beta. How can anyone even realistically think that the store, let alone any other content in the game, is even finished yet? People are assuming the attitude that the game has been out for months or even years and has done nothing to add to it. That type of thinking seems way off base to me.

The 25th starts Open Beta. That Beta is going for an undetermined time. Wait it out. When the game finishes Beta and actually launches, THEN see what is available or not.

As for the prices and if they are fair or not . . . ~shrug ~ . . . I am okay with them, but I am also okay with cheaper. If they lower the prices, I'll buy more stuff faster. But either way I will be buying the stuff because I WANT the stuff. I do not need it. I do not get any benefits to stats from any of it (it's all cosmetic). But when i WANT something, I work my butt off at my work and I get what I want. I don't want anything just handed to me, but I also would not argue whatever the devs decide to do insofar as adjustments to this pricing.
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    People are basically saying it's ok for the prices to be outrageous because some people can afford it or are willing to pay that....

No, we're saying the prices AREN'T outrageous. Of course anybody would like to pay less and get the same thing, it'd be dumb not to want that. No matter what price they set, there would be people who felt that cutting them in half would increase profits.

Keep in mind PWE has 12 currently-active MMORPGs. They have vast reams of data about what people will pay for various kinds of items, and excellent tools and processes for analyzing that data. Yes, every game has a different audience, and they will have to tweak prices over time; but they aren't just shooting in the dark here, they have a pretty good idea what prices will result in maximum profit. Maximum profit means maximum developer time and talent.
  • diablomuertodiablomuerto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why this is all fine and dandy people do realize mentality like this actually hurts the game more then helps it right?

I mean do they even realize that the more people that buy from the store the more it's gonna help the game right?

Cause what I'm getting is that it's ok that the prices are inflated or whatever because some people are willing to pay that well that's nice that they have all this money to throw around wish I did..

I can betcha at these prices not alot of people are gonna be using the shop unless I'm mistaken and we got lots of people just waiting to throw there money at an overpriced cash shop?

Voicing our opinions does nothing but help in the long run because if the prices actually do get lowered or adjusted it does nothing but get more people to actually use the cash shop which in turn helps development......

Well I agree prices should be lowered some and I also agree that lower prices would probably entice a bit more people to buy but I think you're wrong when you say not many people will use the store with the prices as they are. Will less people use the store, sure most likely but most people that are even willing to spend cash in a cash shop for a game it's all ready disposable income. They might not like the prices but generally they will still spend money there.

I personally wish the prices dropped a good 20%-30% but even at their current prices I justify the buy simply by the fact that if it's an MMO I like I generally don't play/buy many other games while I'm into it so all the money I save on not buying other games can easily be sprinkled into the cash shop from time to time. I don't make tons of money but I do make enough so that 50 dollars a pay period is not a hardship if I were inclined to do that. Now obviously I don't plan to spend 50 bucks on the cash shop every time I get paid but I could do so if I wanted w/o issue. So that being true if every now and again I see something I want to buy with zen I'm not really going to hesitate to drop up to 50 bucks on Zen to get it.

Now if you're a teen living at home a student that doesn't work or you just have a lot of financial obligations, well then yeah I guess the prices might be a bit more off putting but if that's your situation then the cash shop isn't really targeting you anyway. :)
  • kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I doubt there will be any changes with the prices, perhaps "on sale" stuff but thats about it. They want to sell something expensive before you get bored, if they had a lot of content they would have another ZenShop-design.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

I don't see a problem with a $40 mount, because it is perfectly optional and you can get one of the same tier and with the same benefits, just with a different skin. It is cosmetic only.

The thing is, $40 is not of the same significance to everyone, nor is the mount. For example, I have bought many video games over the years at 40-60 bucks, thinking they would be worth it, just to get bored of them within a few hours. If they sold a kitty mount for $40 and I play the game for several hours a day, I would probably get plenty of enjoyment out of it. Most things we buy for entertainment purposes have no real, material value, or it gets lowered by 80% as soon as you buy it. Virtual tems are no different. I do not actually plan on buying a mount at those prices -- not after just getting the HotN and Guardian packs --, but I do not mind that luxury cosmetic items exist. It is like in real life: plenty of cool stuff I would like to have, but that does not fit my budget. It does fit into other people's budget, though.

What I do think is possibly too expensive (depends on how easily, and at what rates, you can exchange ADs for Zen) are the more essential things such as respec tokens. I feel those should be available at low or moderate AD costs. Limiting respec options by asking relatively high cash prices may directly impact the actual playing experience.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I personally don't understand the pricing. A virtual Companion for 1 character should not be at least $15. I would pay $15 if it were for all my characters. That's why some of the mounts are more justifiable. But some higher priced items should only be higher priced if they are for the account not the character.
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited April 2013

One of the more joke like mounts could be a man behind you banging coconuts together[/COLOR]

ROTFL - the dude with the coconuts would make me LOL a lot! you should be riding piggy back on him. bahahahahaha
    edited April 2013
    See my post above this right here shows exactly what I'm talking about

You missed the point of that post, by a lot. . .

Spend as little or as much as you want in this game. . . whether it be time or money.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    The prices are fine, what we need are options. Single-char unlocks, account wides, rentals, previews, etc.