test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tymora makes the short list

enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Temple
If any Clerics out there are unaware Tymora is now on the deity list at character creator.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by enderlin50 on

Comments

• franjean82franjean82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I noticed as well! Here's hoping the list of available gods continues to expand. (In the meantime, choosing the "closest available" and placing clarification in my bio works well enough for me.)
    Rogue.jpg

Player of Wilcomb Goodale
  • kaelon79kaelon79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    I really hope that if they add additional dieties and homelands after open beta we get the ability to alter our choices rather than being forced to reroll.
  • bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good! The more the merrier!
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Need evil gods. Priest of Shar would be cool.
  • jirodynejirodyne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    Need evil gods. Priest of Shar would be cool.

If I remember right, wasn't one of the background you could pick being an exile Priest of Shar? Kicked out for some vague reason.
    Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
  • boogle11boogle11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dont remember seeing Lathander as a diety either. Was allways one of my favorites
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    boogle11 wrote: »
    I dont remember seeing Lathander as a diety either. Was allways one of my favorites

Isn't Lathander dead?

Could be mistaken
  • bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm wondering when Moradin or Garl Glittergold or Yondalla or Maglubiyet or Kurtulmak make the Short List...
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    bardbarian wrote: »
    I'm wondering when Moradin or Garl Glittergold or Yondalla or Maglubiyet or Kurtulmak make the Short List...

Moradin is already on the list.
    kilo418 wrote: »
    Isn't Lathander dead?

Could be mistaken

I'm not the best person when it comes to explaining Lore but I believe Lathander emerged as Amaunator after the Spellplague.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zurkhon wrote: »
    I'm not the best person when it comes to explaining Lore but I believe Lathander emerged as Amaunator after the Spellplague.

Correct, Lathander is the neutral good aspect of Amaunator. Some of Lathander's followers claim that he is Amaunator ressurected, but some other say he will turn into Amaunator.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• franjean82franjean82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to see at least one god from the hin pantheon added before open beta for those of us playing more traditional halfling characters! During the BW, I was wishing I could choose Brandobaris or Arvoreen. Yondalla would work, too, as the "chief" deity, similar to how the elven and dwarven gods are represented in-game only as Corellon and Moradin.
    Rogue.jpg

Player of Wilcomb Goodale