test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buggiest beta weekend yet

cartivacartiva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have noticed a number of bugs this weekend that where never there in the previous weekends and about five times through. Wow. One step forward two back.
Keira Taletreader 60 GF 13.9 GS
Erdan Loreweaver 60 CW 11.3 GS
Mika Hawklight 60 DC 11.5 GS
Rukia Stealthfoot 60 TR 11.5 GS
Ka D'Argo 60 HR 13.7 GS
Ivan Ironfist 60 GWF 11.6 GS
Post edited by cartiva on

Comments

• allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Seconded:(.
  • daelensaintdaelensaint Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've run into a number of quest breaking bugs myself. Last one was the graveyard beginning quest where you kill the wizard. 5 times through and unable to finish the quest.
  • eternalighteternalight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've run into a number of quest breaking bugs myself. Last one was the graveyard beginning quest where you kill the wizard. 5 times through and unable to finish the quest.

Speaking of bugs in the red wizard quest...this is what happened when I logged out then relogged in attempt to fix it.
    X9Isxf8.jpgtN1M77F.jpg
    A few monsters appeared under with me, and after I killed them, it said my quest was completed and that I could "collect [my] reward." I had to use /killme then run to the end and collect my reward.
  • cartivacartiva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had to do the work around suggested by others 5 times before I was able to clear it. It is a Beta test weekend. But I expected other bugs to be fixed, not new ones. I also noticed a lot more input to action lag during combat then I ever experienced before.
    Keira Taletreader 60 GF 13.9 GS
    Erdan Loreweaver 60 CW 11.3 GS
    Mika Hawklight 60 DC 11.5 GS
    Rukia Stealthfoot 60 TR 11.5 GS
    Ka D'Argo 60 HR 13.7 GS
    Ivan Ironfist 60 GWF 11.6 GS
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I thought it was just me. LOL
    I was kinda feeling bad for Cryptic with how many BUG reports I was sending in.

I wasn't in the past Betas but I was a bit worried by what I saw; hopefully I provided enough in-game feedback to help them resolve some of the many many issues I came across.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • symonhumbleuksymonhumbleuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited April 2013
    yeah the way to finish that red wizard problem is simply walk in, aggro, wait for the enemies in the corridor to come in, esc-exit now.
    log back in and you would be under the floor where the mobs fell through the floor.
    /killme after you kill the mobs, then go back and kill wizard.
    My Web: http://www.symonator.net
    Toons:
    New: CW Level 60
    GF = Level 60
    DC = Level 60
    TR = Level 60
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The worst bug was connected with the dungeon finder, After using it, the dungeon was empty, just the boss remained and sometimes you were not teleported to the dungeon and stuck in the party.