What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OBT & BW4 Swag Contest!

14567810»

Comments

• dnamaz78dnamaz78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    This week, we announced our plans for Beta Weekend Four and Open Beta, and we're celebrating in the best way possible (besides playing Neverwinter):

Giving away tons of SWAG!
    jZC92Fd.jpg

Starting now, we'll be giving you lots of chances to win all kinds of sweet items, from gaming mice and keyboards to t-shirts, speakers, and more. For this week's contest, all you have to do to qualify is post in this thread with your most creative answer to the question:

What is Neverwinter?

You can post a drawing, captioned screenshot, paper mache model, birthday cake, noodle art, laser light show (laser light show?!), you name it! The world is your oyster.

2 lucky winners will receive a set of Logitech Z623 Speakers
    4 lucky winners will receive a Cyborg Rat 7 or Rat MMO Gaming Mouse
    5 lucky winners will receive a Cyborg V5 Gaming Keyboard
    5 lucky winners will receive a Logitech G400, G500, or G700 Gaming Mouse
    10 lucky winners will receive a Neverwinter T-Shirt

Just be sure to get your submissions in by 12PM PDT (PACIFIC) FRIDAY, APRIL 12. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 17.

And please note that for this contest, we can only ship to addresses in the United States.

Have fun, and good luck!

I'm going commando, I hope my party members don't notice.
    537201_10151429137704005_1524807341_n.jpg
  • mandigittymandigitty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cannot wait for NWO!
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Before you sets a computer, and on your left is a 12 pack of your favorite beverage. Suddenly the computer comes alive, and before you know it, your being pulled back in time. Images of your past rush through your mind, as you remember all the fun times you had sitting around with your friends, rolling dice, and fighting things you thought would leave you dead, and sometimes they defeated you, but often times you won out, and found great treasure and wonderful items of great mysteries. And thanks to Crypic Studios, those days are back!

(thank you Cryptic/PWE, for you inspired me to create this pic)
    20009558_dbf8.jpg
    Thats right can I get a Whoop Whoop! Supporting the guild right here! Thanx dude!!!!!!!
  • warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    It's an adventure, it's a party, it's friendship, IT'S NEVERWINTER

And those are the Heroes of the North, let's join them FOR NEVERWINTER
    dungeons-and-dragons-neverwinter.png
  • dariaoxodariaoxo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is going to be soooo awesome, that after 1 week playing, my handsome young self will turn into this! :S Haha.

lazy-gamer.jpg
  • genneblubb1genneblubb1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    4408532_700b_v1.jpg

This is what neverwinter is too me. the happiness of eating a chocolate cake in the sun. amazing.
  • mishettemishette Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My hard drive decided to die a painful death yesterday so any screenshots I had are gone. I must say though I love the idea of the mmo Neverwinter because I loved playing the very first one!
  • megladongonlinemegladongonline Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is to show off your awesome SPIDER MOUNT and for it to eat other players horse mounts! ;D

neverwinter-9.jpg
  • idetoxiidetoxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The experience I've been anticipating for 25 years (HOLY <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, a quarter of a century?!?), when i opened the cover of my first Forgotten Realms novel.
  • ladymariettaladymarietta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng5kRle4FA
    Dungeons and Dragons sketch by the Dead Alewives.
    Neverwinter is my D&D that I'm too busy being responsible to sit and table top for hours, regularly.
  • meithrasmeithras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter?

Fun.
  • soul7mirrorsoul7mirror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was asked what Neverwinter was,
    I thought just a game, just because

Then I slowed down and gave it a pause
    It has pixels and rainbows and claws

These thoughts were cause for alarm
    For it is a just a game, just because

Confused, I entered the 'net
    Cruising through it I became thoroughly vexed
    It's not just a name and certainly not just a game
    It's a book and a game and a city of some fame

A man named Salvator started this fantasy's history
    By creating a dark elf of mystery
    He left his own clan and traveled cold lands
    Carving himself a small place in it's history

But back to the game that was built on this fame
    There are healers and fighters and thieves
    Each seeking adventure and even joint ventures
    to save this fair city besieged

There are dungeons and dragons and wagons of loot
    The more I read the more my point becomes moot
    There's a Foundry, nobility and guilds by the score
    There's Humans and Elves and Dwarves, even more
    Mystery, fortune and fame to be won
    A Dark Elf that can even walk in the Sun?

Still reading and surfing and making remarks
    I thought of this Neverwinter till well after dark
    It is just a game, but it can be so much more
    and it will be when that first person opens Fantasy's door.
  • c0vertsaladc0vertsalad Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter?

DREAM COME TRUE
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DnD-NWO_zpscbb4a469.jpg
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • cakuucakuu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    What Neverwinter means to us, a group of friends :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3905ad369e4b5e4954c21d538a2df73f/tumblr_ml5bwtT4291ru7aa5o1_1280.jpg

Ann and Guillaume are some of the biggest fans of DnD that I know, especially with their efforts to introduce me to the genre. With us all very busy with our personal lives and work, being able to spend time playing games together is all the more important. It's been a while since we were universally excited about a single game, and we look forward to battling our way through Neverwinter together :D
  • ugllugugllug Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    “The same god that rescued me from my blindness, and taught how to be an honorable
    paladin, allowed that Neverwinter betrayal my beloved. I was supposed to protect, in the
    name of Tyr. And also, I was supposed to train adventurers. I owed all my life to Nasher, and
    protected his with mine.

But still Fenthick was betrayed, and with him all my hope and loyalty to Neverwinter.

I can’t remember how I died, and now you are trying to convince me that I didn’t love Fenthick
    at all. Let me stay here, I’ve been looking for him. Who needs a god that gives you the greatest
    love ever then allows that it to be taken away from you?

Cania or Lunia, doesn’t matter. Continue on this path and let me stay, I can’t be rescued
    again.”

Aribeth de Tylmarande

She is unique, tha's why she is engraved in my arm. I got this tattoo in 2007
    20130412114545.jpg
    We fight the good fight because we can. :)
  • savagefistsavagefist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ex%20coh%20dog4.jpg

Will trade licks, snuggles and general cuteness for Astral Diamonds. Also will make a good companion(or snack?) for your Direwolf. Neverwinter is my new play yard.
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    Intel 335 Series Jay Crest 240GB
    3 x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB
    XFX Core Edition FX-785A-CNL4 Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • jimieusjimieus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is getting together with friends, and turning up the epic.

neverwintercompwebsmall.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words. I figured the screenshot gallery didn't quite reflect the epicness of the game, and thus, I combined them in photoshop to create even more epic epicness. Enjoy
  • darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    neverwinter_south_2_by_darkstorn42-d61gbte.png

"Neverwinter, the Jewel of the North. This once great city, devastated by the spell plague, now bustles with new adventurers. It shall once again become the most amazing city on the sword coast."
  • captainlink420captainlink420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter, its what we braced ourselves for!
  • jessidiusjessidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 57
    edited April 2013
    chessboard.jpg

Neverwinter is . . . so many stories, coming alive.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks everyone for your awesome submissions! The swag contest is now closed. We'll announce winners on Wednesday, 4/17, so be sure to check back then! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
This discussion has been closed.