test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well iv done it

narc2311narc2311 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
After weeks of pondering i finaly got the founders pack to suport the game ....i hope i dont regret it hahaha :)

P.S why doesnt it say "hero of the north" or what ever on my forum name ?
DoubleFacepalm.jpg
Post edited by narc2311 on

Comments

• tenshizzletenshizzle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey there! i hope you will enjoy the game. if you have a extra beta weekend 4 key could i please have it? would be awesome! ^_^
  • narc2311narc2311 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tenshizzle wrote: »
    Hey there! i hope you will enjoy the game. if you have a extra beta weekend 4 key could i please have it? would be awesome! ^_^

Hi m8 ty for the welcome ,realy sorry but a friend has allrdy called dibs :(
    DoubleFacepalm.jpg
  • stringsestringse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    Grats on HoN package and welcome!
  • narc2311narc2311 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just want to ride my big *** spider now :)
    DoubleFacepalm.jpg
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Juuust so you know. That stuff doesnt unlock til the game goes live. So no big *** spider for weekend 4. Unless they've changed their mind on things. I'm not even sure if the Drow are unlocked yet as a playable race.
    edited April 2013
    yer thought so but its ok i can wait , last beta i couldnt patch the game for ages so i only got about 6 hrs play time :(
    DoubleFacepalm.jpg
  • venidvenid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im thinking about taking the plunge I've been thinking about it for a good 2 weeks now.
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Effret stated that none of the Founders items would be available except the Title, Bag and Diamonds. Pretty much the same that was in CB3.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Grats!! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good to have another founder aboard.
  • hargeohargeo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dropped my 60$ once I knew what Gateway was! Looking forward to tomorrow.
    Just sayin...
  • prysianprysian Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Congrats on getting the pack. I wish I had remembered to check Neverwinter a while ago before I blew my disposable income.
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gratz ! I think you will enjoy it .
  • interusdrakorinterusdrakor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    #reacharound
  • xcammixcammi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    narc2311 wrote: »
    After weeks of pondering i finaly got the founders pack to suport the game ....i hope i dont regret it hahaha :)

P.S why doesnt it say "hero of the north" or what ever on my forum name ?
    Grats! I see you've figured out how to get the title on the forums. See you in game this weekend, and on the 25th, you won't regret it.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    venid wrote: »
    Im thinking about taking the plunge I've been thinking about it for a good 2 weeks now.

Ive been thinking about it for 2 months lol. I just dont know if I can justify spending $200 on something that I don't know is going to last for more then a few months. I mean I like to think I'll be playing this game a few months down the road but I said the same thing about GW2 and I spent over $500 on Gems in that game and now its a waste because I no longer play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    Ive been thinking about it for 2 months lol. I just dont know if I can justify spending $200 on something that I don't know is going to last for more then a few months. I mean I like to think I'll be playing this game a few months down the road but I said the same thing about GW2 and I spent over $500 on Gems in that game and now its a waste because I no longer play.

Umm... So don't spend $500 dollars off the bat lol. Spend the $200 now, play for a few months. If the game is up to your standards at that point. Spend more. I would of gotten the $200 founder pack myself, but I thought I could upgrade my guardian pack to the HotN pack. Since I have to pay another $200 on top of the $60 i've spent. I'm going to pass for now. Plus, i'm a Tiefling and Half-Orc fan anyways. Drow are really cool though. What I really wanted from that pack was to support the dev for a great game and for the armored spider mount and panther.
    edited April 2013
    This is the way iv justified it in my head .
    The short time i played the last beta i loved the game style and combat
    I was a massive table top D@D player in my younger years
    Drizzt is chuck norris of FR :P
    If i was gong to treat this game like anyother i would have to pay around 30-40 pounds for the game + 8.99 game sub so in essence i have pay'ed for like 11 months game time+the game + lots of cool freebies.
    DoubleFacepalm.jpg
    edited April 2013
    weird it would not let me put the pound sign in my post haha
    DoubleFacepalm.jpg
  • vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nice to see you with your shiny title :), hope to see you later in BW4 !
  • vexfirevexfire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ya i spent a few days thinking it over too, but from what videos I've seen I'm happy to support the game and cant wait to play :D