test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trade: Entrance to Neverwinter for a representation of your smug mug?

theragmannltheragmannl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
*On the closed gates of Neverwinter you encounter this parchment*

b7yi6e.jpg
Post edited by theragmannl on

Comments

• bigglefroo6bigglefroo6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    I just wish I had an extra key to give you :)
  • oogee83oogee83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    on of the community managers / devs should hook you guys up as this was awesome :P
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good one, I like your style.

If you can get 4 more, pm me I still have my key for a deserving fan!

btw Guard is spelled incorrectly.. just saying..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1 for awesomesauce.
  • theragmannltheragmannl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Our first client has just left. He was very happy with our results.

rksgm9.jpg

*wets his pencil on the tip of his tongue while uttering the words*
    Who can we serve next? There are still 3 of my merry band and I who still are locked out!

Sthax - Artisan of the Greengolds
  • valasquavalasqua Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I already promised my key to my son or I'd give it to you. I hope someone can help!
  • aurelploufaurelplouf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited April 2013
    Awesome! :)
  • theragmannltheragmannl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    // Thanks for the support everyone. This is also good fun for the weekend ;) Sure hope this picks up in the next 24h

*Looks at Musty with a blank gaze, mutters....*

Ofcourse you're right..., let me just fix that for you. *scratch* *scribble* THERE!
  • zalathorm7zalathorm7 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I, Nefarious Mekhar, do hereby vouch for the quality and speed of work of Sthax, the Artisan of Greengolds (aka theragmannl).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puppyzzwollepuppyzzwolle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The joy of working with a professional.
    Way to go my dear enterprising brother in arms.
    edited April 2013
    *knods at Puppy*

Another customer served;

1ftel5.jpg

*scribles and scratches on the piece of parchment*

3 More to go! Who is willing to help this sturdy dwarf into the city?
    *points at the knee high dwarf next to him*
    edited April 2013
    Alternate:

264j30l.jpg
    edited April 2013
    *Sthax falls asleep with his back against de Neverwinter gate, still holding a piece of parchment and his pencil*

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

The parchment reads:
    2d0avjm.jpg
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good Luck ! and I hope you get one ! What happens if you get more than one ?
  • oddvardoddvard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow. This is brilliantly done. I only wish I had a key to help, you'd have it in a heartbeat.
    My best wishes to your party for success.
  • wiskswisks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nice Doodle I hope you can get your keys, I just going to wait tell Open beta.
  • hadschibatschhadschibatsch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    I might have a key, I will be able to tell you tomorrw during the day. If by then you are still in need send me a PM. I am waiting of a response of a friend of mine! So maybe he has no time this weekend so my key will be free to use and you/I will be lucky!

But honestly community managers / devs should also thank gamers like this, they also support this game to become what it is - not only money does support this game! And for all this players giving their free time there is no thanks - that is a shame!
    edited April 2013
    @vampero: Thnx, I need more then one and i prolly wont get to much as people dont give them away easily.

@oddvard: Thanks

@wisks: Thanks, We thoughed BW4 was for all beta key holders. So we kinda where expecting to do some quests this weekend.

@hadschibatsch: Thanks for your kind words. I'll let you know a few hours before BW4.

*Sthax rubs his eyes and starts mumbling*
    What the ......, Where am ...., .....oh.

*As Sthax stands up and streches his back you hear a sharp SNAP*

Aaahhhhhh... That's the stuff.

*Sthax locates his pen 'n paper and collects them*

Who's next?!
  • finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Someone get these people some keys please!!! Fantastic work mate. Too bad I used mine already =[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    *Sthax starts doing warmup doodles*
    *Scratch* *Scribble* *rub* *rub* *rub* *rub* *rub* *rub* *Scribble*

15wxyea.jpg
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I love your replies....If I had mine you would get it !
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    Wow, this thread needs more attention. If I had one to give you, it would be yours. You guys rock.
  • hadschibatschhadschibatsch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    Ok guys here we go one key is for you, my freind does not have time this weekend and said since it is going to be whiped anyway no need to enter in for beta test! So the key is for you just send me a PM.
    And for you guys since you do such a great work, ever thought of selling it? Like 1 Dolloar each? You probably would have your founderpacks together already! You might just start offering that here in the thread! and be able to get the early start! :-D
    edited April 2013
    @hadschibatsch: We'll i've been working as an artist for almost 3 years now. But more in the contemporary sector. painting with oils aswell as digital. So this is just some fun stuff i like to do anyway :) Glad you enjoy it.
    We'll proberbly do some RPing Art Shop or something, when open beta starts. And ofcourse we can't wait till we get our hands on the foundry!
    I've send you a pm.

*with big eye's Sthax looks amazed at Hadschibatsch*
    You sure you don't need anything for this key then?
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For all those people messaging me, My key has been given to this individual and his family. So yes, it's gone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
    edited April 2013
    Well you already gave me something for it did you not!? I had fun reading that little story above and enjoyed looking at your art painting, so yes I consider myself as beeing paid! And you do not have to give me anything more - still if you want to I will be glad and realy appriciate it.

Hey if my count is correct one to go guys! Great keep it up!!! :-D
    edited April 2013
    // Thanks you guys. This is much appreciated. Indeed one more to go!

* Sthax Humbely accepts the gifts broughed to him*

*Scribble* *Scratch* *rub* *rub* *rub* *rub* *rub* *rub* *scribble*

My Band got entrance to the city! We got one more to go! Who will be the last client? Who will grant ME acces?
  • mawkerymawkery Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This was well done. I only wish I had a key for you as well. My best wishes for you to get your final key.
    19.jpg
  • puppyzzwollepuppyzzwolle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Whostpire4.jpg
  • shootnlootshootnloot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    Unfortunately I gave my key to a friend who only ended up playing 1 day (ungrateful lout). Do you have any interest in trading Zen at Launch for a digitally made character portrait (also at launch of coarse)