test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Live Streaming BW4?

unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am assuming since the NDA has been lifted, we will be allowed to live stream our game play this weekend for BW4?

I just want to make sure and ask before I go ahead and do it this weekend. ;)

<-- Also... I bought a Founders pack... why isn't it showing on my forum account?
~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
Grievance
LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
Post edited by unah1 on

Comments

• erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    I might be wrong but I believe closed beta testers never were subjected to the NDA in the first place... Only the alpha testers are restricted by the NDA.
  • vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Live streaming was in BW3 and yes Beta testers are not under NDA so stream away :)
  • steelshotzsteelshotz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So i hafe a qeustion, how do i join the Open beta of 30th april and if i can join will there be a clean like all characters will be removed after Open beta?.
    edited April 2013
    To get your forum name do this,

Goto http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/usercp.php and then click "Permissions Group" on left hand side.
    Then select Guardian and update.
    You may also need to log out and in again for it to work.
    edited April 2013
    To get in to BW4 you need to buy a Founder Pack, as for the character wipe after BW4 all characters are wiped ready for the Open Beta on the 30th.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    To get your forum name do this,

Goto http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/usercp.php and then click "Permissions Group" on left hand side.
    Then select Guardian and update.
    You may also need to log out and in again for it to work.

Thank you! ;)
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
    edited April 2013
    Your welcome :)
  • fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    steelshotz wrote: »
    So i hafe a qeustion, how do i join the Open beta of 30th april and if i can join will there be a clean like all characters will be removed after Open beta?.

Open Beta on April 30th = Launch. So you're already registred for the Open Beta because you have an account.
  • steelshotzsteelshotz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    Open Beta on April 30th = Launch. So you're already registred for the Open Beta because you have an account.

Sorry im stupid so no wipes xD?
  • derangedheroderangedhero Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    steelshotz wrote: »
    Sorry im stupid so no wipes xD?

The last wipe will happen between beta weekend four and the start of open beta.

After that, your characters and anything you buy at the store are there to stay, so you can fully enjoy any and all ingame progress =)
    ---
    [SIGPIC]Or am I?[/SIGPIC]
    This loony is also known as @Derangement.
  • erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    There is going to be a wipe after this weekend's beta, the last one. When Open Beta starts there will be no more wipes.
  • bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just to clarify. CB3 to CB4 no wipes. After CB4 everything wiped and AD / Zen refunded. There will be no more wipes after that and all purchases with AD and Zen during open beta are final with no backsies.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    I am assuming since the NDA has been lifted, we will be allowed to live stream our game play this weekend for BW4?

<-- Also... I bought a Founders pack... why isn't it showing on my forum account?

I been streaming since the first beta weekend ...:cool:
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No NDA for BW4, stream away!

As for forum titles, yep, Permission Groups are the way to go. :)
    unah1 wrote: »

Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    No NDA for BW4, stream away!

As for forum titles, yep, Permission Groups are the way to go. :)

Oooh you din gettin all technical on us melee types....

non-tinkers rejoice !

1/2 Orcs rejoice !

That means you have been added to a large pool of other authorized adventurers who now have access to BW4 !

Not showing in your account yet however... YOU MAY PASS !
    :P