test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Open Beta and Beta weekend 4

2»

Comments

• Options
    daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    zebular wrote: »

Oh thank you. I thought I had read something like that, but simply couldn't remember where at. Thanks again.
  • Options
    sneakycheesessneakycheeses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Has the alpha NDA been lifted?
    Brodicus - 60 Trickster Rogue - Dragon
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    daytonamax wrote: »
    Oh thank you. I thought I had read something like that, but simply couldn't remember where at. Thanks again.

Most welcome!
    Has the alpha NDA been lifted?

.....Nay, the only NDA that has been lifted is the Foundry Beta. There is no NDA on events and things experienced in the Beta Weekends either.

.....Basically, what this means is that anything seen during the Foundry Editing of a Mission is no longer under an NDA. However Alpha Testing is still under and NDA and crosses into Foundry Beta slightly: Anything seen while playtesting said Foundry Content in the Alpha Client (which is the only way for Foundry Beta Testers to test their content at the moment), is under an NDA. So, while they can stream themselves creating a Foundry Mission, when the author enters the Play-Test mode, any in-game information contained during that period is under an NDA.

.....A little confusing, I know. Testers have a thread explaining this better in the Alpha/Foundry Beta forums. Silverstars/Moonstars, if you all have any NDA questions, let me know and I'll link ya the threads via PM. With Open Beta on the horizon, my person opinion is that the rest of the NDA will be lifted as well before too long.