test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solace Gaming (International: PVE/PVP est. 2009)

Comments

• vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now we know release is near ! Come join us !
  • torgrimmertorgrimmer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looking for a family-friendly guild, organization, and a good time. Then come join us at Solace, we would love to have you.
    edited April 2013
    What classes do you think they will add after release ?
  • torgrimmertorgrimmer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open Beta/Launch begins April 30 for everyone! See you in game. Still looking for a guild. We still want you, to join our gaming family.
  • dragonmonkdragonmonk Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey all, small update, We will have our guild up and running on the 27th! That is 19 days away and counting down!!!! Come join us now, we are playing a few other MMO's, FPS, MOBA games to pass the time and get to know each other. Now is a great time to join a great guild!
  • zeppekizeppeki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If your not interested in any of the games we listed don't worry we actually have a slightly larger list of games that our other members play, you'll just have to game with us to get to know each game we play. ;)
    edited April 2013
    Our monthly guild meeting went great and we thank everyone for attending.
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys how do i get my Guardian title in my avatar rather then pwi user?
    edited April 2013
    dragonmonk wrote: »
    Hey guys how do i get my Guardian title in my avatar rather then pwi user?

Easy Dragon, just go to the top of this page click on User CP, then on the left go down to My Account and click on Permission Groups and he can change it from there, Hope this helps.
    edited April 2013
    torgrimmer wrote: »
    Easy Dragon, just go to the top of this page click on User CP, then on the left go down to My Account and click on Permission Groups and he can change it from there, Hope this helps.

Thanks lol, I was looking in the sig and avatar area...
  • jefe4lifejefe4life Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cant wait to play!! We shall Rage at the break of Dawn!!!
  • zeppekizeppeki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jefe4life wrote: »
    I cant wait to play!! We shall Rage at the break of Dawn!!!

We shall tear through all enemy lines and end that banshee witch lady and her dracolich!
    edited April 2013
    BWE4 is coming up tomorrow! Now is a great time to join and play with us this weekend!!!
    edited April 2013
    edited April 2013
    T-Minus 20 minutes tell BWE4 have you found your guild yet? if not check us out! Link on top post or any of our sigs!
    edited April 2013
    Another BWE almost over, we had tons of fun, thanks to everyone that joined us on dungeon runs, pvp events etc!
    edited April 2013
    We've been working hard on updating our website with a new look! After some discussion, we decided to go with a more appropriate theme rather than our previous futuristic appearance. Our logo is almost done (needs some fine work) by Arkatos girlfriend and co-leader Tris. A lot of the extra pages [charter/ranks/etc.] will be reworked to fit with the theme as well. So if you don't mind the construction, and need a highly active community, submit an application with Solace today!
    edited April 2013
    Also don't be scared away by the giant ESO logo :0 we are a multi gaming guild with members in several games!
    edited April 2013
    Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by yesterday horrific events in Boston.
    edited April 2013
    New web design is pretty much done come check it out!
    edited April 2013
    torgrimmer wrote: »
    Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by yesterday horrific events in Boston.

It is crazy and I feel for those people badly.
    edited April 2013
    Less then a week away!!! Can't wait!!! Now is a perfect time to join us on our/your adventure!!!

and because you can never have enough ! here are three more !!!
    edited April 2013
    "Solace has recently redone its entire Charter, feel free to take a look here : http://solace-gaming.enjin.com/charter , and if you like what you see, apply with us today!"
    edited April 2013
    With the new shard information we are currently deciding what shard we will roll with once Open Beta starts. Stay tuned!!
    edited April 2013
    We have decided to go with the Dragon Shard!
    edited April 2013
    dragonmonk wrote: »
    We have decided to go with the Dragon Shard!

Sounds great to me :cool:
    edited April 2013
    I will be streaming for sure on the 25th 5pm est on http://www.twitch.tv/vampero Hope to see you there !
    edited April 2013
    We have a new look for the website, updated charter, and we are looking for you!
    edited April 2013
    vampero wrote: »
    I will be streaming for sure on the 25th 5pm est on http://www.twitch.tv/vampero Hope to see you there !

I will be there to watch and yell at you for playing when i can't :)
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?142461-Which-Shard-is-your-Guild-Starting-on

If you find the time. Then please vote and post in this thread.
    De2s6JN