test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vendui (hello)

raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello all. I guess I should start off by saying I am super excited about this game. The Foundry as well. I am very interested in the Drow content in this game. Me and some friends used to head up the Menzoberranzan project on NWN, I understand that the two games will not be much alike, but Im still interested and cant wait.
Post edited by raist31 on

Comments

• Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail and well met brave adventurer and welcome to the Neverwinter forum!

Regards,

Gov
  • Options
    raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, nice to meet you. Hopefully we will see eachother in game at some point.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi there raist, welcome
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Al'doer ilythiiri abbil ulu l'ilharess Neverwinter Forums!
  • Options
    ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi raist31

I found your website very informative - I'd like to use it to help build my drow character bios, if you dont mind? :)
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ganndog wrote: »
    Hi raist31

I found your website very informative - I'd like to use it to help build my drow character bios, if you dont mind? :)

By all means. We are actually in the process of building that site still so it will have new information added several times a week if you are looking for more. If you have specific questions feel free to PM me, I have just about every Drow book known to mankind lol. And im not talking in pdf either lol.

Thanks for the welcome to the rest of you too.

@ ambisinisterr - Im impressed, you sound like someone that should be around on our forums more often lol.
  • Options
    ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Much appreciated raist31. Woke up this morning to the good news of open beta release, so it's time to get my character(s) created, at least in mind and spirit. Look forward to seeing the additions to your already impressive website.
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the compliments on the site man, we appreciate it. I definitely cant take all the credit for it though, Rizogue, which is our project manager is responsible for most of the real work on the site. I do some of the prep work and add things from time to time, but the overall design and stuff is mostly him lol.
  • Options
    stringsestringse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    Much appreciated raist31 and Welcome
  • Options
    iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey Raist! I also loved your website. I checked it out the other day and really found the Drow information listed there informative and well displayed. Rizogue has done a fantastic job. Give him my compliments.

Looking forward to launch and getting to play with fellow Drow fans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    iymala wrote: »
    Hey Raist! I also loved your website. I checked it out the other day and really found the Drow information listed there informative and well displayed. Rizogue has done a fantastic job. Give him my compliments.

Looking forward to launch and getting to play with fellow Drow fans.

Thanks, we are starting to put a lot of time in on it, getting it ready for various things, such as starting the chat based RP game again, adding tons of info for people to read through for info, promoting our guild for Neverwinter and Foundry projects as well, etc. SO be sure to check back from time to time and see whats new. You are also more than welcome to register on our forums and chime in on topics and stuff there if you guys want. Thanks again for the compliments!
  • Options
    pahnyepahnye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for a great site raist!! and welcome!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    For those of you that checked our website and found it a good resource for you, we have added a lot more to the main site. I have also added a number of threads that detail drow life in our forums under the Drow Resources thread. Enjoy!
  • Options
    metronvmetronv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello there :)
    Known in NWN (aol) as: Metron (Metr0n) of the Nightmasks (as well as Pirates of Neverwinter & Guild of Chaos) and Mynara (Granny Myn) of the Temple of Lolth (House HAMSTER Tlabbar)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Metron, did you happen to play a Tlabbar on our PW server back in the day on NWN1?