test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your real life picture!

Comments

• ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like alfalfa sprouts and I like cake, but together? What were your coworkers thinking?

My front yard, this was last year, but we're only a week or so now from the front yard blooming again...
    FrontYard.jpg
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Your yard is amazing
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I love that there are people with green thumbs. That's a beautiful yard.

...but if it was mine I'd have to bury myself in plastic wrap and cry. I'm super allergic to all that stuff. Isn't that pathetic?
  • uxigaduruxigadur Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I knew a girl who was a vet and alergic to cats.

We are only pathetic for our choices, not the things we just got as innate.

So, suddenly this is the garden corner? I should look for some pics of my backyard! :P
    edited April 2013
    aavarius wrote: »
    I love that there are people with green thumbs. That's a beautiful yard.

...but if it was mine I'd have to bury myself in plastic wrap and cry. I'm super allergic to all that stuff. Isn't that pathetic?

Thank you and thank you @sadgfh. But I don't really garden, our front yard is natural, it just grows. Sometimes we hire someone to whack out bad weeds and trim the stuff back so it leaves a path, but that's it. This is just how Seattle looks in the spring, by doing nothing. :)

As for allergies, I know how you feel. I am desperately allergic to cats. My wife and daughters love them, so we have cats, but I keep them away from my office and my own rec-room (we have two), because if I don't, I start to swell up and my eyes water.
    BalarSig103B.jpg
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    I like alfalfa sprouts and I like cake, but together? What were your coworkers thinking?

My front yard, this was last year, but we're only a week or so now from the front yard blooming again...

Well, I always add sprouts to my sandwiches on the delivery orders, so they were teasing me about that too...But I had the last laugh. I ate a slice that way & told them-- whenever I was in charge of bringing in the cake -- it would be topped the same way. (It actually tasted better than expected.)

Your gardens are amazing, though!!! Makes me want to go outside and get my hands dirty. (I mean, if I had the time, the talent, and the right weather conditions.) About the only thing I really take care of are my tomato plants.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Slapping this up here because I believe its the best thing ever. My father is literally schooling my nephew in Atari. Poor guy thinks his Grandpa is cheating..He has no idea that my father used to love video games when he was younger.

9543_10151333087136478_406417596_n.jpg

And yes, that is a Military Shell Box from the 1970's with pokemon stickers on it. That used to be mine as a kid :P

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
    edited April 2013
    That photo is awesome Ama'al...and kadlena, fresh tomatoes are awesome! My favorite "home grown" vegetable is the tomato, nothing from the grocery store ever comes close!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    img9099small.jpg
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The zombie apocalypse has started!

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    selaral wrote: »
    The zombie apocalypse has started!

lol.

You know what's even funnier? 8905 views and only 250 posts.

Come on, all of you lurkers! Join in! I'm painfully shy, and even I have posted a few.

It's not painful at all. Well, it is just a little bit...but you'll get over it. :)
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Easy for you to say when your character looks like you.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »

Wait, does that mean you don't look like a my little pony? You have just let the entire internet down.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I'll bite, this was from 2 years ago I think. And Yes, that is a bit o grey in me beard! :p

attachment.php?attachmentid=1781&stc=1&d=1364953173

Tiko
    edited April 2013

I honestly don't know what you mean. My avatar is me. The character in my sig, is ....just something I created in beta that will soon be deleted. I didn't realize that the two should look completely different.

I'm usually the lurker. I played EQ for 8 years, and posted maybe half a dozen times on the EQ forums over that 8 year period. For the first time ever, I've been able be my true self in a gaming forum. And I'm finding it very refreshing. I was just encouraging other people to join in on the fun.

I guess I should have worded it differently. I apologize if I offended anyone.
  • savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... And Yes, that is a bit o grey in me beard! :p

Bit o grey is fine....

just during the summer... while you are sleeping... and if you have ants... make sure your beard NEVER CONTAINS A BIT O HONEY !

photo-67.jpg
    :P
    edited April 2013
    kadlena wrote: »
    I honestly don't know what you mean. My avatar is me. The character in my sig, is ....just something I created in beta that will soon be deleted. I didn't realize that the two should look completely different.

I'm usually the lurker. I played EQ for 8 years, and posted maybe half a dozen times on the EQ forums over that 8 year period. For the first time ever, I've been able be my true self in a gaming forum. And I'm finding it very refreshing. I was just encouraging other people to join in on the fun.

lol, people always get offended on forums. No matter what you say, even the most benign thing, there is at least a 10% chance someone will be upset over it.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This is my fuzzbucket Bailey

She has problems with gravity.

555079_4367646593473_2016772503_n.jpg
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
    edited April 2013
    kadlena wrote:
    You know what's even funnier? 8905 views and only 250 posts.]/QUOTE]

Lurkers lurk, but lack the guts to post what they look like. Which is weird, because we just wind up mocking them more for not posting a photo. :)

@Tiko - The beard! That is a cool beard! Nicely done!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    edited April 2013

Lurkers lurk, but lack the guts to post what they look like. Which is weird, because we just wind up mocking them more for not posting a photo. :)...

I just want to make it clear...I was not trying to mock anyone. That's not something I ever try to do. I tried to explain this in my follow up.
    ...I'm usually the lurker. I played EQ for 8 years, and posted maybe half a dozen times on the EQ forums over that 8 year period. For the first time ever, I've been able be my true self in a gaming forum. And I'm finding it very refreshing. I was just encouraging other people to join in on the fun.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled fun of this thread. :)
  • savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And Now for Something Completely Different

A MAN WITH 2 BURGERS !!!!

415912_219430944852492_1087731988_o_zps97076086.jpg

sorry - I ate one..
    :P
  • deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lots of cats now Dog.
    Dogmatix to be exact! : )
    9kczo0.jpg

Me in 2008 in the UK
    4729_87148161537_2693379_n.jpg

1671_41273883132_8139_n.jpg
    A time when I was skinnier rather than my flabby tabby self which is now...
    527759_10150820715403133_1736645439_n.jpg
    Everyone nice pics!!
    Wow!! Those Gardens Look Amazing!!
    Kadlena! Looking good!!
    Please keep the pictures rolling in! : D
  • zelibelizelibeli Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've skimmed through this thread and I think I have most of the criteria in one collage image:

1. A weird close up of me that really doesn't show what I look like
    2. Dog pic: my dogs, Murdock and Helo
    3. A pic of me and Sam Witwer at a comic con last year
    4. Cat pic: my cat, Obi
    5. An old pic of me at an office party.

Hubby and son pics not included at their request.

mes_zpsca0138b1.jpg
    cori-3a_zpsc08072b2.png
  • armalasarmalas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess I might as well join the fun, only fair seeing as I've been lurking here for the past 27 pages or so :)
    And no, it's not a real pipe.

2682_136551865789_4165469_n.jpg
    edited April 2013
    I just want to make it clear...I was not trying to mock anyone. That's not something I ever try to do. I tried to explain this in my follow up.

That's not what you were telling me after school, you were howling at their cowardice. Besides, look our laughter made a few others post their photos! It's working, keep laughing at them! :)

@deoh - You have the coolest mustache so far! A man's mustache is a man's freedom! Great pics!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    edited April 2013
    kadlena wrote:
    You know what's even funnier? 8905 views and only 250 posts.]/QUOTE]

Lurkers lurk, but lack the guts to post what they look like. Which is weird, because we just wind up mocking them more for not posting a photo. :)

@Tiko - The beard! That is a cool beard! Nicely done!

Since I've posted, that means I'm not a lurker? Does that also mean that its OK that I downloaded all the women's pictures?
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think what Llelowyn was saying is that you are fortunate to have a passing resemblance to the characters in the game. The remark may have been softened by a winkie. As someone who can be misinterpreted IRL, much less on internet forums, I too struggle.

I hereby deem a new law be applied to our Forums: We all will read our fellow poster's writings in the Most Positive Light. :)
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok heres some of me lol.... I get up 2 some mad things...

My gorgeous daughter in her winnie pooh outfit i bought..

183329_10150409474585245_545043_n.jpg

Me when im worked too hard...

27050_10150141953215245_6280200_n.jpg

Me as golem in a play i did for a turtle project i ran in greece..

225918_6352861923_4338_n.jpg

A VERY drunken Grismwold aka Jezath aka ME (tim)

4777_116436288985_6750791_n.jpg

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OK this was in south africa, we decided to do a halloween dress uop and visit a township :D guess which is me!
    1575_107103440244_9848_n.jpg
    Ok ok... im on far right...

Ok here is me in my spare time job, turtle wrestling!!! archelon project amvrakikos greece
    183_17442515244_3666_n.jpg

And finally my two familiars! love em to bits!!
    68492_4278788169053_91689578_n.jpg

Heeeelppp I cant stooopp!!!

Anyways I do hope your minds and monitors are still working correctly..

Ive done many many different things in my life and I never look back. Ive actually done some RL adventuring not jus online lol !

I love seeing behind the avatars so thanks alot all of you all the pics are great! nice ta meet you all!

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Here's one I just took to show my Hollow World boxed set in another thread. Yeah, my face needs a shave...

Attachment not found.