test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder Pack Wish !

vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I really wish the $200 Founder Pack would get a Neverwinter Statue or something you could display in your house for everyone to see. I do love the virtual items I'm getting in game ,but I would love to get something to hold.
Post edited by vampero on

Comments

• Options
    vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The issue here would be transporting the statue worldwide to everyone who has bought the Hero of the North pack. But a store bought collectors edition box with a statue would be awesome.
    ''Well, just as I suspected... I couldn't see it because it's invisible.''
  • Options
    vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vanvulture wrote: »
    The issue here would be transporting the statue worldwide to everyone who has bought the Hero of the North pack. But a store bought collectors edition box with a statue would be awesome.

That would be cool !
  • Options
    vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've searched a bit around and all I've found so far is that Neverwinter will only be digitally bought and downloaded. Have so far not found any stores in my country at least that have announced the game for sale in their store. Anyone else heard something about this? Any administrator or community manager that would like to shed some light? :D
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it's online only. it's the future.. you know... (sorry havent had much sleep since noon yesterday 19h i've been up...)
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah i hope they release a store bought edition witrh some code for bonus AD and digital items but also maps books and a model of somekind :)

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    it's online only. it's the future.. you know... (sorry havent had much sleep since noon yesterday 19h i've been up...) '' quote jetah''

well, honestly i think they would get more sells if they made physical store bought collectors editions. And the statement you made ''It's online only, it's the future'' Doesn't really apply, many games nowadays are sold through stores still. I for one would buy a collectors edition if it were released in stores and i know many other would to.
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vanvulture wrote: »
    it's online only. it's the future.. you know... (sorry havent had much sleep since noon yesterday 19h i've been up...) '' quote jetah''

well, honestly i think they would get more sells if they made physical store bought collectors editions. And the statement you made ''It's online only, it's the future'' Doesn't really apply, many games nowadays are sold through stores still. I for one would buy a collectors edition if it were released in stores and i know many other would to.

That's why I said sorry i haven't had much sleep. But yeah, I would have bought a physical CE for 199 at a store. I just hate the exclusive items per retailer.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/