test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Few bugs I noticed.

p3wp3wp3wp3w Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
While I was playing with my friend we noticed a few bugs.

Bugs:

When you are on your horse, and spam spacebar while holding the movement button, your horse twitches like a maniac moving that direction like it has tourette syndrome like no one has ever seen!

Quest bugs; We realized that sometimes when sharing quests, if someone in the party has a quest(that you don't have yet), but is your next chain quest, it is shareable, and you are able to do it twice, and get twice the bonus's.

I can't seem to remember the rest, hopefully next beta I pay attention more, it's just too much fun! :)
Post edited by p3wp3w on

Comments

• Options
    mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    humm didn't see the horse thing
    mine if standing still + spacebar = rear up (front hooves in the air)
    if running + spacebar = jump

was yours walking + spacebar ?
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mogwai wrote: »
    humm didn't see the horse thing
    mine if standing still + spacebar = rear up (front hooves in the air)
    if running + spacebar = jump

was yours walking + spacebar ?

I discovered the horse bug as well. It's standing still + Hold Spacebar then start running. The horse repeatedly tries to rear up, move, and rear up again, causing it to spazz out.
  • Options
    raelekraelek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    I'll hijack this thread since the in-game bug reporting was broken when I tried and I'm not allowed to create my own thread in the forums...I almost get the idea that Cryptic doesn't want bug reports.

1) In my personal bank, double clicking a stack of gem thingies will deposit them. The "fuse" option from the stack's context menu also does not work, it just deposits the items. However, in the guild bank, the problem is reversed: double-clicking a stack of gems brings up the fuse window. The only way to deposit is via drag/drop. (I might have the personal/guild banks reversed - I wrote this down a few days ago and I'm pulling from my horrid memory. The mechanics are as I described though.)

2) "Recommended" items: I had a blue ring on. I looted a green ring that was clearly better assuming there's no secret hidden stat. The crappier blue ring was still indicated as "recommended". It makes me wonder how many items I've vendored because I didn't actually look closely to the stats. If you can't properly recommend one item over another then you need to remove this mechanic.

3) Hovering over a ring in my inventory should show comparison popups for BOTH of my rings. The mechanic is completely useless as-is because I have to open the character window to see what my 2nd ring is anyway.

4) There is a religion node near 495,-46,-92 in Crypt of Vigilance that is behind a pillar and cannot be interacted