test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Slot Expansions

hammehhhammehh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I had a question about the Character slot expansions. It's listed in the Hero of the North Founder's Pack that you receive 3 extra character slots. In the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack, you receive 1 extra character slot. That leaves the rest of the players with 2 slots, and with all the new classes coming out, are we going to continue to keep those two slots? Or are the F2P players going to be able to receive character slot expansions as well? Just a question I've been wondering, Thanks!
Post edited by hammehh on

Comments

• Options
    ahkronnemesisahkronnemesis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy extra slots, like so many other games. *nod*
    [Campaign] Into the Heart of Time (NWS-DLSK763NH) by @ahkronnemesis
    Chapter I - The Cult of Kairos (NW-DJFINX9KB)
    Chapter II - The Halls of Mortality (NW-DOE3ZC671)
    Chapter III - Paradox ( Soon )
  • Options
    glithanesglithanes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy extra slots, like so many other games. *nod*

You already can buy extra slots, I did last beta, its 5 bucks or 500 zen for per 2 extra 2 slots.

For 15 bucks I got 6 more slots.
  • Options
    hammehhhammehh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    glithanes wrote: »
    You already can buy extra slots, I did last beta, its 5 bucks or 500 zen for per 2 extra 2 slots.

For 15 bucks I got 6 more slots.

I meant a way to buy/receive with ingame money or from an event type thing. :o
  • Options
    kage84kage84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 33
    edited March 2013
    hammehh2 wrote: »
    I meant a way to buy/receive with ingame money or from an event type thing. :o

You can exchange Astral Diamonds for Zen to buy character slots without spending your own real money. It's unlikely there will be any other way to get additional character slots.
This discussion has been closed.