test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solace Gaming (International: PVE/PVP est. 2009)

torgrimmertorgrimmer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
[align=center]SolaceLogo3_zps0027f7e6.png[/align]

"It is not what you achieve, but who you achieve it with."

Key Information
Focus : PvP, Social
Members : 66
Recruitment Status : Open
Established : August 28, 2009
Ventrilo Information : central02.mainvoice.net | 5229
Requirements : Application, Trial Phase, Charter Agreement

Social Networks
Twitter : Twitter Page
Facebook : Facebook Page
Twitch TV : Twitch TV Page

AboutUs_zpsbc19b181.png

Solace Gaming was formed back in 2009 as a PvP community. Along the way we changed our name and website but retained a good portion of the original member base to ensure a solid core group of players who are dedicated and outgoing. As a community we have enjoyed many games together and join ventrilo daily for some Mass Effect 3, PlanetSide 2, and Minecraft. We are all very excited for The Elder Scrolls Online as we believe it offers something fresh and incredible in the stale atmosphere of online gaming. The Order of Solace is our TESO chapter name, with all members being part of the greater Solace community.

Our gameplay style is heavily focused around PvP but we have a soft spot for crafting and PvE as well. This will be especially true if they prove to be anything similar to what we experienced in the Elder Scrolls games. We will support roleplay at ceremonial events such as birthdays and promotions, however outside of specified and planned events roleplay will not be enforced.

Our website was originally created with a futuristic design, however in order to appease the Elder Scrolls and DnD fans within all of us we created a special section of our forum just for this promising games. Should the website, and this thread grab your attention then we encourage you to post on this thread with questions, or apply to us at our website!

whatweoffer_zps5689bae5.png

◘ In game support for all members
◘ A relaxing and calm website theme.
◘ Regular Events & Game Days/Nights
◘ Monthly promotions and milestone awards
◘ Constant activity and highly active forums
◘ A great community to call home for The Elder Scrolls Online
◘ Support for over 15 games of varying genres, all Multiplayer focused
◘ Memories and Friends that last years and transcend the gaming world
◘ Regular updates and improvements to the website to avoid stagnation
◘ Monthly guild meetings to keep everyone up to date and gather feedback
◘ Global member base to provide around the clock activity and entertainment
◘ Professional graphics developers to keep the website looking clean and fresh
◘ A Strong PvP-PvE focus, and a community building attitude towards others in game
◘ Scheduled events and celebrations including Raids, Birthdays, Promotions, and more
◘ A unique yet simplified ranking and milestone award system with custom designed images
◘ A family friendly, helpful, and welcoming community for Team Oriented and Respectful Individuals
◘ Highly active, approachable, dedicated, and professional leadership that provides opportunities for advancement

◘ And a wide variety of active games:

Chivalry
Dota 2
Guild Wars 2
League of Legends
Mass Effect 3 Co-Op
Minecraft
Natural Selection 2
Neverwinter MMO [Launches 4/30/2013]
Planetside 2
The Elder Scrolls Online [Unreleased]
Terraria
Torchlight 2
Wild Star Online [ Unreleased]
World of Warcraft

Whatweexpect_zpscb6694bb.png

The following qualities within individuals;
◘ Activity
◘ Empathy
◘ Honesty
◘ Humility
◘ Loyalty
◘ Maturity
◘ Talent
◘ Team Oriented

We also encourage all individuals considering applying to review our Charter, viewable here: Solace Charter

If you are interested in joining us please CLICK HERE to visit our website and submit an application. We encourage you to read our Charter prior to applying as well! We appreciate your time reading this, and look forward to hearing from you soon!

- Arkathos (Barda), Patriarch of Solace.
Post edited by torgrimmer on

Comments

• torgrimmertorgrimmer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Based on member suggestions, links given, and a bit of head scratching on my part with regards to coding, the website has undergone a few changes to prepare ourselves for the launch of Defiance and Neverwinter. The forums themselves are being rearranged and set up. We aren't promising you the biggest and best guild in the game by laying out our accomplished history (we do have one I promise), nor are we letting people in easily with a quick-growth plan like some communities, but we can promise you one of the friendliest and engaged communities out there that guarantees a great time no matter the game, event, or time!
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Come join the fun !
  • torgrimmertorgrimmer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    On a non-recruiting based topic, I just want to say hello to everyone in the Neverwinter community! From reading the other threads everyone seems incredibly friendly and I, along with my community, look forward to getting to know some of you in the time between now and release.
    edited February 2013
    With Beta approaching for the March 8th to the 11th Solace is gearing up and looking to add more folks to the community! If you are still looking for a place to call home in Defiance and want some folks to spend time with in the Beta, then stop by our website and apply today!
    edited February 2013
    A new website layout as well as a new logo has been created by our Matriarch, Tcyiora! If you're looking for a guild. please feel free to submit an application, or contact me for any additional information. If you are not in the market for a community but just want some folks to hang out with everyone is welcome to visit our ventrilo at any time and chat. We play a multitude of games (listed above, along with ventrilo information) and would love to have folks stop by!
    edited February 2013
    With Beta only 2 weeks away, now is a perfect time to join Solace and sign up with a community to share your time in Neverwinter with. If you're more of a 'one-person army' type, then you're welcome to join us in our ventrilo server throughout the weekend should you get a craving for good company.
    edited February 2013
    A warm welcome to our newest members and for their receiving of the Follower rank;

Trickshot

Good luck on your trials and welcome to Solace!
  • lordismarvelislordismarvelis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    All memebers interested in playing NWO are slowly picking their race/class combo :)

Though there are all too many elves in there!! <Drows also counting into that>

WE NEED MORE DWARVES!! COME AND JOIN US TODAY, OUR GUILD NEEDS MORE BEARDED LOVE!! :D
  • zeppekizeppeki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    All memebers interested in playing NWO are slowly picking their race/class combo :)

Though there are all too many elves in there!! <Drows also counting into that>

WE NEED MORE DWARVES!! COME AND JOIN US TODAY, OUR GUILD NEEDS MORE BEARDED LOVE!! :D

We would also accept Half Elves as well since apparently I'm the only one. Half Elves are not full Elves lol.
  • deanmcqueendeanmcqueen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am trying to register on your website, but it doesn't seem to want to work
    edited February 2013
    deanmcqueen just a heads up we got your app. plz check your app on our site every few hrs to see if u can answer some question our members will ask you about your app. Good luck and it looks good so far.
    edited February 2013
    zeppeki wrote: »
    We would also accept Half Elves as well since apparently I'm the only one. Half Elves are not full Elves lol.

They will also be cut around knees to have proper height :P

Anyway, so far it seems we will have quite nice balance in classes :)
  • pwnjabi90pwnjabi90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey everyone! I am Pwnjabi and I am an Administrator from Solace and would like to really quickly say hello to everyone! Hope to see some of you apply, and if not I will see you in game! ;)
    edited March 2013
    A warm welcome to our newest members and for their receiving of the Follower rank;

Deanmcqueen
    Distonia

edited March 2013
    Good luck to our new recruits!

All of us are getting excited for incoming beta weekends :) Can`t wait to kill some orcs! :D
    edited March 2013
    Could we all add our guild signatures and a few avatars It might be more professional to let people know it's us.
    edited March 2013
    Testing my signature now....
  • khupa1khupa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 96
    edited March 2013
    I don't see a Signature
    edited March 2013
    Hello... Come join the fun !
    edited March 2013

Lanceknight

edited March 2013
    I would like to welcome Rane, Astrobug, and Kirinoshi to our gaming community. I wish them luck on there trials and hope they make fine additions to the roster.
    edited March 2013
    This guild rocks...
    edited March 2013
    khupa1 wrote: »
    This guild rocks...
    Could you explain why?
    edited March 2013
    We want to say congratulations to the following members who completed there Trials and have become full members:

Deanmcqueen

Keep up the good work :)
    edited March 2013
    I wish Celestien good luck on passing his trial today.
    edited March 2013
    NEVERWINTER BETA WEEKEND #3 INTRODUCES PVP BEGINS FRIDAY, MARCH 22 !! Great Weapon Fighter will be playable too.
    edited March 2013
    torgrimmer wrote: »
    NEVERWINTER BETA WEEKEND #3 INTRODUCES PVP BEGINS FRIDAY, MARCH 22 !! Great Weapon Fighter will be playable too.
    Yes the power of a two handed sword in my hands will feel amazing hahaha. I would like to say this would be my first time in the neverwinter beta events and hope I can adapt to this style of a game.
    edited March 2013
    We want to say congratulations to the following members who have started there Trials:

Saabin
    Clarton

Keep up the good work and good luck.
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    torgrimmer wrote: »
    We want to say congratulations to the following members who have started there Trials:

Saabin
    Clarton

Keep up the good work and good luck.

Cool ! I hope we keep adding more !
    edited March 2013
    We want to Welcome our new recruits who have joined and are starting their Trials:

Foz