test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

yeah stress test is 23.march

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so open beta will come soon :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    warpet wrote: »

I am seeing posts about this, but where is it announced here on the site? I must be going blind!

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    u still didnt get e mail? we will even get pirate hats :p crash the shard event is called
  • Options
    dkfdevildkfdevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    vernednd wrote: »
    I am seeing posts about this, but where is it announced here on the site? I must be going blind!

Cheers!

Directly taking from the email

The third Beta Weekend for Neverwinter is coming, with more invites than ever! This is the first time that the Great Weapon Fighter, Pirates' Skyhold, Icespire Peak, Chasm and PvP will be available for the masses to try. Come and join us in an epic adventure through the Forgotten Realms!

Neverwinter will be available to play starting March 22nd at 12pm PDT, and then closing on March 24th at 11:59pm PDT.

We are also holding a Crash the Shard event on March 23nd starting at 1pm PDT. If you login between 1pm and 2pm on that day, you will receive an exclusive Pirate Hat when Neverwinter launches!
    PW Games currently playing: Neverwinter, Raiderz, Black Light Retribution
    PW Games played: Startrek Online, War of the Immortals, Forsaken World, Battle of the immortals
    PW Games i didnt try: TorchLight 2, JadeDynasty, Rusty Hearths, Ether Saga Odyssey, PW1
  • Options
    godiestgodiest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Indeed it is.
  • Options
    vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Thx for the replies and copy of the email. No email in spam or inbox... I seem to be having lots of issues with my account both in game and out... sigh...

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • Options
    xaralleixarallei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I never get emails from Cryptic/PWE. Not sure what's wrong. It's not in my spam box either. I've gotten in the beta so I'm in the system but it seems not for emails.
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    PIRATE HAT?!

*set's multiple alarms on several devices*
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    The third Beta Weekend for Neverwinter is coming, with more invites than ever! This is the first time that the Great Weapon Fighter, Pirates' Skyhold, Icespire Peak, Chasm and PvP will be available for the masses to try. Come and join us in an epic adventure through the Forgotten Realms!

Neverwinter will be available to play starting March 22nd at 12pm PDT, and then closing on March 24th at 11:59pm PDT.

We are also holding a Crash the Shard event on March 23nd starting at 1pm PDT. If you login between 1pm and 2pm on that day, you will receive an exclusive Pirate Hat when Neverwinter launches!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    thehttheht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    A pirate hat?! I'll probably be playing then anyways. Nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    warpet wrote: »

Seems so. Stress test is usually closely followed by open beta.
  • Options
    braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    While I'm glad to find this news, I am QUITE miffed that I have to find out about it like this
    I received NO emails whatsoever regarding this game since my original Founder's pack purchase. No notice of Beta #1, Beta #2 or Beta #3... nothing. There was a thread about the email problems but apparently they have not been resolved. VERY annoying. I'd have been quite put-out if I had missed my chance at a pirate hat. :P