test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SOLA, Christian ran family friendly, Neverwinter Guild

tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

We are SOLA!
SolaWebBanner2HighRez.jpg

SOLA is a group of Christian gamers who seek to develop a community of Acceptance and Encouragement!

SOLA was formed back in June 2012 by Dosmas and a few others who were looking forward to the launch of Guild Wars 2 and have been very successful in that time. We have an overall membership of over 200 people that have played Guild Wars 2 with us at one time or another.

Due to the excitement surrounding Neverwinter and the demand of our membership we have formed the SOLA Neverwinter branch.

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all games we play including Neverwinter. We will strive to provide clean chat channels, forums and voice chat for our members and their families.

While SOLA was founded by Christians it is NOT Required for Membership. All we expect of our membership is to be respectful, and to act in an honorable manner.

We have gamers of every kind, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers, and PvPers. We will work to be active in all areas of Neverwinter and we will strive to accomplish everything Neverwinter has to offer, and then when we run out of content made by Cryptic we will make our own!

The only requirement for membership is to read our code of conduct and to fill out our application with a bit of information about you. If you have any questions, comments or ever want to meet us or join us, come on over to our Web Site.

We have forums, and a voice chat system (mumble). We have active members on nightly in Guild Wars 2, The Secret World and Tera, some of whom will be playing Neverwinter.

May HE Bless us All as we tell our Story for HIS Glory!

Go watch our Neverwinter Recruitment Video then swing on by and say hi.

SOLA can be found on the Beholder Server., We would hope you would check us out.
20.jpg
SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
Post edited by tanver on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey there I run Hardcore Christian Gamers here. I may PM you later to talk.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Im sending a PM Id like to talk with you and 1 other about stuff, if you wouldnt mind putting stuff on hold.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Someone is trying to Bogart all the Christian players from the looks of it. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im sending a PM Id like to talk with you and 1 other about stuff, if you wouldnt mind putting stuff on hold.

Thanks for your PM deathssickle.

SOLA will be continuing full force with our recruitment at this time.

We had an awesome night last night with a bunch of new members joining us in our voice chat and I can only hope that this trend continues as I love to meet new people to play with....

We are very excited about what is in store for SOLA in the coming months.

I or our Guild Leader Dosmas would be willing to talk with you about an alliance and or to try to get on a specific server so we can work together when needed by one guild or the other.

Fullmetalpope!!

I love the avatar!!! "Forgive Him Jesus He's a ****" I laughed so hard when I read that.
    20.jpg
  • dosmas0dosmas0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello, I am Dosmas, one of the founders of SOLA. I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know how excited we are about Neverwinter and it has to offer. I’ve been personally been playing DnD for 30+ years and gaming for almost as long, so a place that I can get an experience of both worlds is a WIN in my book. Last night we have 17 members in our mumble server just hanging out talking games. SOLA as a whole is comprised of over 225+ registered members that play any number of various games. We own our own domain (solaguild.com) and continue to grow and change to meet that growth head on.

This has been a blessing because we started SOLA as a place when people could come together, not just Christians, but all people to be in a friendly environment. But also know that the leadership is comprised of Christians and because of that those beliefs helped structure and guide the forming and running of the guild. Really what we have is a great group of people that enjoy games and fellowship with other gamers, it truly is a great environment and more that we dreamed.

We, the SOLA officers, have worked hard to set up structure and guidance that is needed to be a successful guild. We have experience dating back to the original EQ running a guild of 100+ members back when there was no voice chat and we raided nightly. We know what it takes to have a successful guild in an endgame raiding environment, but we also have the skills and knowledge to lead and guide those that are not as hard core and are the more casual member.

On a final note, we URL="http://solaguild.com"]SOLA[/URL are excited about other Christian groups and would love to talk to you, but we will continue to seek out those that wish to game with us and continue to work at this chapter for Neverwinter so we can grow and make more friends.

If you have any questions, please feel free to come over to solaguild.com and shoot me a PM, or hop on our mumble and chat with an officer.

Dos
    edited March 2013
    Someone is trying to Bogart all the Christian players from the looks of it. lol

Ah just trying to make sure we are all on the same page. Talk of Alliances and whatnot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited March 2013
    Hey everyone, I am Tyron86 better know as Perry. I am the Master of Personnel for SOLA, and I would like to thank everyone who has visited our site or joined our guild in the last few days. We have had a great kick off to our open recruiting for Neverwinter and have several people who are planing to play together this coming beta weekend.

I the mean time we have been enjoying other games while waiting for Neverwinter to come out. Enjoy hanging out in mumble (our voice chat system) talking about everything from Tarsis' game ADD to sugar-free cotton candy (I didn't know it existed either.)

So if you are interested in a fun famly friendly group of people to game with in beta or just pop in from time to time and see what is new while waiting for Neverwinter to come out. Then please check SOLA out.
  • tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SOLA

Oh yea Perry I forgot about that Sugar-free cotton candy, what an oxymoron, I was shocked when I found out it was real.

Very excited about this beta coming up. We have decided to roll on the Mindflayer server at this point just for this weekend's beta.

Keep up the good work Cryptic.
    20.jpg
  • thevolnationthevolnation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Really like what I saw from your guild site, I will definitely be looking into this one!
    edited March 2013
    I hope to see yall in-game tomorrow

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Deathssickle you too!

Congrats to Jimothy who won our in house beta invite key contest!

Looking forward to tomorrow!
    20.jpg
  • oldwolf4oldwolf4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Got my beta key for this weekend. What server will the guild be on? Or is there just one server during beta.

Thanks

bob
  • tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited March 2013
    SOLA will be on the shard mindflayer for the beta, Hope to see all of you in Neverwinter.
    edited March 2013
    tyron86 wrote: »
    SOLA will be on the shard mindflayer for the beta, Hope to see all of you in Neverwinter.

Umm actually we are on the same server everyone else is on!!!

:)

The best made plans!!!
    20.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Hey, everyone we have had a great day in beta yesterday. Looking forward to another great day today many of our member are already hard at it exploring everything the game has to offer. We really like what we have seen in Neverwinter and can't wait for the finished product.

If anyone would like to join us in our exploration of Neverwinter please check out our website at SOLA
    edited March 2013
    Had a great time in Neverwinter this beta weekend got to see a lot of great content and had tons of fun with SOLA guildies. Looking forward to the next one. In the mean time SOLA will be out there gaming as a community.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It is a breath of fresh air to see things like friendly and helpful upheld along with things like respect and anti-cheating. Welcome Neverwinter SOLA branch! I hope your recruitment continues to go as well as planned!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    It is a breath of fresh air to see things like friendly and helpful upheld along with things like respect and anti-cheating. Welcome Neverwinter SOLA branch! I hope your recruitment continues to go as well as planned!

Thanks Truthseeker.

We are happy to be here!

Everyone has been so kind and helpful in game and on the forums.

This game has been living up to the hype IMO (personal opinion mind you)

The combat is so fun that I just find myself killing things just to be in combat.
    20.jpg
  • thunderballs13thunderballs13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Why should this sort of guild be allowed ? These people are promoting a immoral religion in a game.
    edited March 2013
    SOLA is proud to announce we just had a major site rework. Come check us out!
    20.jpg
  • rippsavagerippsavage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Awesome bunch of people, glad I found SOLA. I look forward to Neverwinter, the last beta was a blast.
  • whitedusk22whitedusk22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great group of guys to hang with any day of the week. Very happy to be a part of the team and look forward to our many adventures together, not only in Neverwinter but for many games to come. The last beta weekend was a blast and I'm sure this weekends will be even better. I encourage anyone looking for a friendly and accepting guild to apply for this guild. You won't regret it! :)
    edited March 2013
    Yea thanks Whitedusk, we are very happy to have you guys with us, its been fun playing with you guys each night.

We have a bunch of Neverwinter refugees who are waiting for NW, who are playing with each other each night.

Come check out our forums and find out a bit about us.

SOLA
    20.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Looking forward to the next beta weekend here in SOLA many of us are trying to keep busy with other games games but some how they just are never quite what we are looking for. But we are still having a lot of fun grouping up together and hanging out in mumble.

We also too the abundant free time between beta weekends to rework the website and logo both of which we are quite proud of. So come check out the changes we have made and if your looking for a fun group of people to play games with while you wait for NWO to come out we would love to have you in SOLA.

Just keep you eye on the halfling rogue he is a sneaky one.
    edited March 2013
    tyron86 wrote: »

Just keep you eye on the halfling rogue he is a sneaky one.

Honestly I have no idea what your talking about..... That's your coin purse? Oh I found it over there under that boot. Oh..... Thats your boot....

((looks around for a way out of the room that does not involve going through the rafters again))

Come check out SOLA we are planing to do some in guild grouping this weekend and I am hoping to have us go through a bunch of user generated content. I actually cant wait to see what the foundry guys have been up to the last few weeks.
    20.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Some rogue just stole my lucky hat. (peers around the room looking for a guilty looking halfling.)

Despite this devastating set back My friends and I in SOLA are ready to get back out there in beta weekend three. Sounds like the foundry beta people have been working hard to provide us with some exciting content and of course who can resist the opportunity to hit things with a weapon that is nearly as big as you are when your a great weapon fighter. And of course if it is red its dead will be applicable with PvP being available for testing this time around. All in all it should be an awesome weekend and SOLA will be trying all of it together just as we did last beta weekend.

So if your looking for that group of gamers that loves seeing as much of the game as we can all the while enjoying each others company then check us out.

Oh, and if you see a hafling with a luck hat. (Looks behind quickly but sees nothing then shrugs.) Please let me know....
  • rippsavagerippsavage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Beta weekend has finally arrived!

Come join us for awesome people and great fun! :cool:
    edited March 2013
    We had a great time in Beta last night. Did a lot of Foundry missions and were really impressed by the quality of there player made content especially as people have only had a week or so to make most of this stuff. I can't wait to see what will com eout of the foundry after launch when people have a few months to really master this tool.

SOLA will be doing more foundry missions today and maybe some PvP. So please feel free to message one of us or check us out at http://solaguild.com
    edited March 2013
    Well now all of us can go back through Neverwinter withdraws.

/shaking around uncontrollably

"Where is my deft strike? I must find my dagger! Can you help me little man?"

All joking aside now we wait, and wait and wait and wait.....errrr.... Oh well we will wait together, SOLA had a fun time in this last beta and we enjoyed a lot of the UGC together. Some of us got up in levels, some of us found some bugs and reported, but now we will wait as a guild enjoying the company of each other as we play other games to help curb the Neverwinter withdrawal.

"help me please!!!! I must slaughter more orcs!"
    20.jpg
    edited March 2013
    As council for the aforementioned Orcs I must protest the wanton slaughter of my clients. Their brutal natures are a result of segregation from society. This segregation has resulted in sever emotional trauma that is unconscionable by civilized society's. Rather Orcish peoples must be embraced as a distinct and varied culture that has value in its own right. Orcs are not beasts to kill for pleasure rather they are unique individuals that express themselves with maximized audio projections and hemophemic artistry.

It should be clear to any civilized person that the senseless killing of the people of such a vibrant culture for simple entertainment are the true villains here and should not be tolerated.