test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New video on homepage

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well, they just put up a new video of the control wizard. Looks pretty cool.
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• Options
    salomar23salomar23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Notice how theres not a second showing the awkward bow-legged in-combat walk in the video. Well, maybe there is half a second of it but apart from that they avoided showing the animation almost completely. Thats why it looks cool and not riddiculous :P
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    And here I was set on being a Cleric, then fear of nerfs came and I picked Rogue. That made the Wizard look awesome! I'm now torn between 3 classes for my main. Stupid decisions....
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Well the stance and two finger salute doesn't bother me. Neither does the bow-legged walk after teleporting. I am actually thinking about a dwarf control wizard as my main when game launches. Depends on what I think about the great weapon fighter.
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    I too await to try out the GWF. Can't wait!
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    desmun wrote: »
    I too await to try out the GWF. Can't wait!

^

/10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]