test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Post Your Character

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    elminban wrote: »
    Where do you guys find the screen shots at?
    It is in a folder called "screenshots" within the installation directory for Neverwinter's latest client build.

In this case, it could be
    <drive>:\<location>\<location>\Live\Screenshots\

For me, I install my games in a custom location based on publisher, so for me, it would be:
    C:\Games\PWE\Neverwinter\Live\Screenshots\

I could be wrong, but I think the default location may be:
    C:\Program Files\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Screenshots\

The "Live" folder is the folder used to contain the most current client build. You may have other folders depending on past tests and client builds. The "Live" installation folder contains the most recent build, from BW2.
  • krisgkrisg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    (click thumbnails for full size)

Here's some of my Control Wizard:
    'Old Zeb'
    @zebular
    th_nwo_beta_old_zeb03.jpg
    th_nwo_beta_oldzeb01.jpg
    th_nwo_beta_oldzeb02.jpg

Here's one of my Trickster Rogue that I didn't play much at all:
    th_nwo_beta_nyrez01.jpg

hey zeb if you dont mind me asking, what level is your rogue. i love his armor
  • babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think the funniest part of this image is the look on the woman's face as to what's happening on the bottom right... "Do you see what Baby's doing!?"

*the old mage laughs madly*

Heh yep it was a perfectly timed moment ;)
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    krisg wrote: »
    hey zeb if you dont mind me asking, what level is your rogue. i love his armor
    That was his preview armor from character creation, sadly. Yes, it does rock!
  • krisgkrisg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That was his preview armor from character creation, sadly. Yes, it does rock!

its def an amazing design. looks kind of like something an elf from waterdeep would wear. cant wait to obtain it on my character
  • elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Battle on the bridge
    screenshot_2013-03-08-17-52-57_zpsf3c5d555.jpg

My Half-Orc Control Wizard wearing full plate mail with a base Charisma of 15. Go Go Gadget 4e!
    screenshot_2013-03-09-13-04-30_zpsca7da09f.jpg
    2.jpg
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I put more up, once I am home. Here is me and my bear Flushy:
    screenshot_2013-03-10-22-32-41.jpg
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Some more pics :)
  • yegadsyegads Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Made it to 25 without dying, then got wtfpwnt in the graveyard shortly before the shutdown

screenshot2013031023193.jpg

Anybody get any shots of the mimic? Scared the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> outta me the first time one showed up.
    I was so wrapped up in playing I totally spaced screencaps until the last half hour or so.
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ipy4ZZ1.jpg
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here are a few I did.

first, here is a Shot of what it would have been like at PAX 2012, if I could have gone with my character....

Edited---Wade-and-Ellena-at-PAX2012.jpg

Here Ellena Tog on her awesome Armored Howler

Mount-on--Red-Backround.jpg

And here are a few more shots I took:

Ellena_Screen_cap_1.jpg

Ellena-and-her--sweet-Vanity-Mount.jpg

These pic's were fun to look at.

Thx.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seawalker13seawalker13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 229 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    But.. but.. I thought I couldn't post screenies 'cause of the NDA.

DRAT! Drat drat drat. I shoulda took some screenies. Maybe next beta I will.
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am definitely getting that armored howler someday. Not right away, I want to enjoy my founder's horse, but I'll have to reward myself for doing something cool with that sucker.
  • wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kinsaeda wrote: »
    I am definitely getting that armored howler someday. Not right away, I want to enjoy my founder's horse, but I'll have to reward myself for doing something cool with that sucker.

Man that ride was sweet! I snagged it mostly because 'mounts' aren't something i'd normally spend 'in game cash' on - so since I was getting this Zen 'Reset' on the retail launch, I figured I'd splurge... I got the mount an the fine cloths...

The thing is... now that I 'tried them', I may be 'changing' my policy on not spending cash on such things... **** them and their 'cool mount' Barbed fishy hooks, I'm on the line, and can't get free. sigh.

:-P

Here is a 'Senior Photo' pose of Ellena Tog:

Ellena_Grafiti.jpg
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    screenshot_2013-03-10-14-27-09.jpg

Behold! A rogue with shiny armor! My Precious!

screenshot_2013-03-09-14-36-40.jpg

Stood there for a while wondering how to steal his armor.. :D
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)
  • hopeless2hopeless2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 73
    edited March 2013
    Not e picture but a small video :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VIMQ9kFcEs
  • usodesuusodesu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i saw the armored howler in the game used by a player, sad....

Zords in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers !

only the zords look better and come on power rangers ? sheesh...

liking the armored spider more and more if i see this zord / armored howler messy skin of my eyes bleed with sadness looking at it, so i stopped looking at it ;)
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    usodesu wrote: »
    i saw the armored howler in the game used by a player, sad....

Zords in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers !

only the zords look better and come on power rangers ? sheesh...

liking the armored spider more and more if i see this zord / armored howler messy skin of my eyes bleed with sadness looking at it, so i stopped looking at it ;)

Now I REALLY have to get this sucker. I hate spiders, and I can make player's eyes bleed! Sweet!
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    DevotedClericofAmaunator_zpse653ce63.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xgamemonsterxxgamemonsterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thia, my Elven Control Wizard from BWE2

thialook2.jpg

thialook1s.jpg

I liked the look of the armor for the most part, but the black hip cloth didn't really mesh with the rest of the colors of the armor.
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    wesgar wrote: »
    Man that ride was sweet! I snagged it mostly because 'mounts' aren't something i'd normally spend 'in game cash' on - so since I was getting this Zen 'Reset' on the retail launch, I figured I'd splurge... I got the mount an the fine cloths...

The thing is... now that I 'tried them', I may be 'changing' my policy on not spending cash on such things... **** them and their 'cool mount' Barbed fishy hooks, I'm on the line, and can't get free. sigh.

What's this about a Zen "Reset"? If I shift some Zen over to NW and use it during Beta, I will get it all back?
  • xaralleixarallei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    daytonamax wrote: »
    What's this about a Zen "Reset"? If I shift some Zen over to NW and use it during Beta, I will get it all back?

Yes, when the game launches you get it back. However, when it's refunded it can only be used in NW. You won't be able to use it for another PWE game once you've designated it to NW even if it gets refunded. So it's not quite a complete zen reset.
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    xarallei wrote: »
    Yes, when the game launches you get it back. However, when it's refunded it can only be used in NW. You won't be able to use it for another PWE game once you've designated it to NW even if it gets refunded. So it's not quite a complete zen reset.

And this is thruout Beta? not just the weekends? Which I guess it would since they will be wiping the character data before the early access Launch.
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Probably can do it with alpha testing but they probably give them zen to use. I used lots of zen last weekend and got like 5 zen store companions and several greater bags of holding along with other stuff. You get it all back to use in neverwinter at launch.
  • crowthorncrowthorn Member Posts: 96
    edited June 2013
    Taken in my Latest Quest.

2rpcu9x.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wrannecwrannec Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    My GF:

qV6ZMjC.jpg
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I don't know if I sould necro this post, but I think we shouldn't let it die, maybe make it a sticky in the art forum? If I should create another topic just let me know and I'll do it.
    sz8o.jpg
    This is my lv 32 rogue Reiwulf, enjoying his free time at his place.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • xabersedgexabersedge Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    60. Finally got my full Bladestorm's Set and ain't it pretty ;p

blueFighter.jpg
    sunElf_Rogue.png
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Valindra would be proud of this necro. >_> *runs*
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator