test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

das right

mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Stand back!, mogwai has a key & he knows how to use it!

Sup peeps, i hope your all excited for NWO, i know i am. :D

At this stage idk if i will be only taking a break from another PWE game or going full-in to this one.

if ya care, a bit about me me me me me...
Started young playing 1ed D&D paper/dice, paperback books even, as well as early platform games. Sometime in my late 20's I took an interest in online gaming which eventually led to playin' Cryptic & PWE games which now constitutes about 1/2 my MMO gaming exp (~11 yrs total), taking breaks to CB test around a dozen various games & sometimes stuck around longer. Gimmie a job already! This time i hope to relay "good job" & "full steam ahead" types of messages that OB may begin as anticipated.

Being more into questing & grinding, RP'ing is kinda out for me unless it's very brief & must be humorous in some way. Strange how so many want to change their environment when it's often the environment that changes us. Ironic isin't it?

Anyways, hope to see ya in-game. :o

Edit: In lieu of bumping it...Story of my life, always caught in the middle of something :rolleyes:
mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mogwai on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi and Welcome, hey some me hate me for this but you dont have to RP *Ducks as a couple rocks fly overver me* Ive never been a big MMO RPer I tabletop RP but not as much with MMOs.

I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild Hardcore Christian Gamers. We are family friendly. If you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

Ill see you round the forums and in-game
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • binakamanahbinakamanah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi and Welcome, hey some me hate me for this but you dont have to RP *Ducks as a couple rocks fly overver me* Ive never been a big MMO RPer I tabletop RP but not as much with MMOs.

I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild Hardcore Christian Gamers. We are family friendly. If you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

Ill see you round the forums and in-game

If I wanted to play a game with Christians, I'd play being one.

http://tracylamourie.tripod.com/index-6.html
    In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.

- Friedrich Nietzsche