test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HCG (Hardcore Christian Gamers)

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Awesome, just accepted the raidcall, and will add you to the member list, Im guessing Armengar is your account(It emails me when someone joins the forums)
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As a member of a long time standing gaming community I can confirm Deathsickle as an absolute gem for a GM. Always keeps up to date with this games current content and responds to requests very quickly. I am a happy TOG member but if you feel this guild is for you, don't hesitate to get in contact Death. This has my stamp of approval (with the Aussie exchange rate, that stamps worth allot).
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
    edited February 2013
    bluesteel8 wrote: »
    As a member of a long time standing gaming community I can confirm Deathsickle as an absolute gem for a GM. Always keeps up to date with this games current content and responds to requests very quickly. I am a happy TOG member but if you feel this guild is for you, don't hesitate to get in contact Death. This has my stamp of approval (with the Aussie exchange rate, that stamps worth allot).

Thanks man, I think you just made my day

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    I added some new Forums to our guild site. Now we have sections for gaming outside of Neverwinter, Christian Topics, and Other forms of entertainment such as books and movies.

Remember even if you are not a part of the guild you can still join the forums on the guild site.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    At Least 32 members already, Its great

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Hey, So I plan on trying to talk with the other Christian Guilds soon, so that we will all be on the same page

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Oh... Guys guys dont forget we will have to remake the guild due to beta character wipe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    dont forget to add me in beta tomorrow, I am @DeathsCrowbar . After we get the guild together though I may start to just stream the game though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bonbrutebonbrute Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok, I'll start the stream and see if at some point could play together :)
    edited March 2013
    bonbrute wrote: »
    Ok, I'll start the stream and see if at some point could play together :)

cool Ill also be streaming, I think since my net speed is faster this week itll be better, After I get my guild up in game we can team up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bonbrutebonbrute Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Funny, I also got my bandwidth promoted just day before the beta (the luck of it). But yeah, if the game adds friends by character name it's going to be Lanthe.
    edited March 2013
    Funny, I also got my bandwidth promoted just day before the beta (the luck of it). But yeah, if the game adds friends by character name it's going to be Lanthe.

My net was messed up last time, I was getting .3 mbps now I get more like 3mbps

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013

you can use @handles to add mine is @DeathsCrowbar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkzero504darkzero504 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hello there i am interested in joining this group. i went to the page and followed it. i attempted to try to go to christian gaming website and register but it wants to give me issues. anyways i also added u on skype. just waiting for an invite tot he skype group. thanks.
    edited March 2013
    hello there i am interested in joining this group. i went to the page and followed it. i attempted to try to go to christian gaming website and register but it wants to give me issues. anyways i also added u on skype. just waiting for an invite tot he skype group. thanks.

christian-gaming.com is getting a remodel, but our guild site, hcgneverwinter.blogspot.com, should work fine, all you ha there is the forums to join

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited March 2013
    Thank you Deathssickle for the tip on the launcher downloads hope you had a great beta weekend.
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
    edited March 2013
    tyron86 wrote: »
    Thank you Deathssickle for the tip on the launcher downloads hope you had a great beta weekend.

your welcome, I had a good time but I couldnt lvl fast enough to reach lvl 40

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    SO I might not make it to NOCS episode 3 recording. If I do not Aandre and I will work somthin out

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    So after making it back from the lake I made it just in time for the Friday night NOCS recording(I flubbed up a little but itll be funny), I wrote some rules for the guild on the guild forums(Im not , working on making foundry stuff, and did some other stuff. Ugg Im tired guys. I hope my brain starts working better.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey there DeathsSickle, pleased to see your recruitment efforts are paying off. Keep up the good work mate, you deserve it.
    edited March 2013
    Hey there DeathsSickle, pleased to see your recruitment efforts are paying off. Keep up the good work mate, you deserve it.

Thanks man

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    After working everyday since Sunday, and no sleep last night from working on it I have finished my first quest, "The Missing Merchants". It should be available tomorrow

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    I will be in Raidcall for at least the next couple hours. If youd like to join me feel free to join me on the HCG raidcall ID number: 5127014

All right see yall in beta

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    We do have the guild up ingame

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey Deathsickle... like Gov said, I too am very happy to see this guild succeed. To any real life Christians out there, this is a noble guild run by a decent man. Best of luck to the Hardcore Christian Gamers.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    After working everyday since Sunday, and no sleep last night from working on it I have finished my first quest, "The Missing Merchants". It should be available tomorrow
    Best foundry mission I played so far. I gots goose bumps!
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    We do have the guild up ingame
    Lets not be waring guilds. Well be the friendly neighbor guild lol.
    edited March 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »

Yah, you noticed I slipped the Icewind Dale in my quest for you right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »

Also as Im sure you know that post of mine was because BW2 we werent ever able to all get on at the same time to start the guild ingame

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Yah, you noticed I slipped the Icewind Dale in my quest for you right?
    I know it boosted member sign ups!