test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New mage

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just opened the homepage and there is now a picture of a mage. Looks cool. Don't think they finished loading it though, won't let me click on it and leave any feedback.
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    Saw it too, wondering what it is..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aesclealaescleal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't see it. I've refreshed a number of times and still nothing new that I can tell.
  • zeruinzeruin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's a Control Wizard and Guardian Fighter from the looks of it..

At least that what it seems like.. The female in the back has a 1 handed blunt weapon with a shield on her back O.o

They are probably officially announcing the Control Wizard will be playable in Beta Weekend 2 on the main site. The name of the image when saved is "Banner + Icon-BW2"
  • ocrambosocrambos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you start the beta launcher and log in, it shows this picture with the description" Info on beta weekend two, click here!'

So, there you go. (when you click it takes you to http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=828051
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah seen it too, they prolly was working on it, saw it was beer 30 and took of for the pub... thats what I would of done anyway... glad they refused to hire me. We would of never finished the game always drunk!