test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My first char will be...

12346»

Comments

• ladydwarfladydwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be playing a female dwarf Trickster Rogue with the most thief-like build I can manage. RP-wise she's a work in progress (need to try the beta before I decide on her origin, backstory and favored deity) but she'll definitely be a Shield/Northern dwarf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn more about this heretical halfling on the Neverwinter Hall of Records or Neverwinter Roleplayers
  • maravixmaravix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fighter for sure!
  • elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Half-Orc Dwarven Defender.

wait for it.....

or maybe Dexter_The_Furry_Burrower_by_Icebluelink_zps0a9ca4ef.jpg
    2.jpg
  • asumah1asumah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited February 2013
    Rogue, Male Elf or Drow. The Human TR in the beta videos looks a bit weird. Honorable Thief style RP, but vicious in defense of himself and those around him.
  • hundredhandslaphundredhandslap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited February 2013
    Dwarf Great Weapon Fighter!!!

How can I resist sending orcs flying across the screen with a giant axe?
  • firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wasn't going to play a Drow out the gate, but now that they're going to be much more rare in the beginning, I think maybe I will. Also, I just recently re-read the Dark Elf Trilogy for the first time in many years, so playing a character from Menzoberranzan seems appealing all of the sudden.

A Drow Guardian Fighter, I think that'll be a fairly rare combination. Seems like most of the Drow will be Rogues or Wizards.

But we'll see. I like Half-Orcs too, and I'm going to be sorely tempted to play a Greatweapon Fighter...

Oh, actually I did have one idea that I kinda like. Making two characters of identical appearance and close to identical names, one a Guardian and one a Greatweapon Fighter, and just playing them as being the same character, leveling them up together and just switching between the two depending on what fighting style I want to use at the time.
  • toadoflickingtoadoflicking Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Seems like most of the Drow will be Rogues or Wizards.
    As a roleplayer, I'm waiting for the brouhaha that will arise in the RP community when someone makes a male drow cleric of Lolth.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    As a roleplayer, I'm waiting for the brouhaha that will arise in the RP community when someone makes a male drow cleric of Lolth.
    Nah, Lolth has never denied male worshipers. In 2nd edition, she just didn't allow them to gain Cleric Levels beyond 7. After that, this restriction disappeared. It is actually the female drow themselves that keep the male cleric population low, by sacrificing them to Lolth or plotting against them so they don't usurp the matriarchal society.
  • tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Nah, Lolth no longer denies male worshipers.

Makes it easier to eat them!

Tiko
  • spock1003spock1003 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A trickster rogue, even if the other rogue is available. Either an elf or a Halfling.

Fix the crew losses on a Vo'quv Carrier! Also the BOP AI!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • robbievwrobbievw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Halfling Wizard all the way!
    Ahlando Bitterleaf - Mage Most Mighty!! (in his own mind anyway)
    "As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."
  • apostlesapostles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 58
    edited March 2013
    Tiefling Guardian! My demonic resistance will come handy.

My alt is probably goind to end up being a drow wizard or warlock if available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thehttheht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    Human Trickster Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mnorbieu1mnorbieu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Human rogue
  • salomar23salomar23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Human GWF.
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have several characters planned and like the OP I initially thought I would be a trickster rogue, I was favoring Drow, but I have some RP issues. Mainly the rogue I typically play is a Drow Assassin, so I am thinking that I might just make my trickster an alt and probably go with Halfling. My first character will be a Dwarven Devout Cleric. I just like the mechanics and the class. After that I will probably do a Human Great Weapon fighter, though this may also be my main, I am really torn at the moment. I also will likely make a Drow Controller Wizard. I am saving elf for ranger or bard, and I have no interest in Tiefling whatsoever. I am really hoping for a psionic expansion at some point. I would love to play a Gyth Guardain and Thrikreen Brawler. Meh off to daydreaming now...
  • talorektalorek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited March 2013
    I will probably be an Elf Cleric, but we'll see where all the bonus stats are in the end...
    Talorek

The Lords of Light - A LGBT Friendly Guild {Social/PvE/Light RP/Events}

You can join or visit with us here.
  • skreechrskreechr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited March 2013
    I'v always played Cloak & Dagger so yeah i'm deffo a Rogue when the game goes live lol
  • paramedicninjaparamedicninja Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Either Dwarf GWF or Dwarf Cleric :)
  • pugdaddypugdaddy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 249 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Maybe a big, butch lady GWF with a sword named "The Castrator".