test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero of the North - Foundry access

cychoticalcychotical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 43
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was just hoping for a point of clarification. The HotN pack has this: DUNGEON MASTER UNLOCK
Start creating your own quests in The Foundry immediately.

I was wanted to be 100% sure. Does this mean that if I buy this pack I will then be able to use the Foundry as soon as it is downloaded?

Thanks..
Post edited by cychotical on

Comments

• optimatesoptimates Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 33
    edited March 2013
    What that's referring to is that when the game launches, you'll be able to access the Foundry immediately. Otherwise, you have to wait until your level 15. It does not give you access to the Foundry now, only when the game launches.
  • cychoticalcychotical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 43
    edited March 2013
    Thank you very much for the clarification.
  • jayr702jayr702 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that's awesome
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    theres a nice loophole for beta testers i was able to get straight in because of my previous experience from beta bw2 and 3
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007