test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drops

skiderikskiderik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When items drops it doesn't always drop on the floor. Sometimes it is up the air even though the monster was on the floor.
Post edited by skiderik on

Comments

• morhilanemorhilane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited February 2013
    You forgot to say: "Up in the air on stuff that my character can't reach".

Happened to me once with an halfling. Some gold coins ended up on the part of a high wall and I couldn't reach it.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If you use a power that uses physics on the enemy the treasure drops where the body "lands" sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaxit09jaxit09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I saw this happen several times through the weekend, but I never had any problems getting the coins or item. I would much rather see the body fly than worry about all coins being on the ground.
    Proud member of the 57th Squadron, a mature gaming community
    www.57th.net
    League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online, Star Trek Online, Battlefield and more
  • daed76daed76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    jaxit09 wrote: »
    I saw this happen several times through the weekend, but I never had any problems getting the coins or item. I would much rather see the body fly than worry about all coins being on the ground.

or they could just increase the vacuum distance.